psphinx81 does good things.

Before:

After:

I think it looks so much better. It still has it’s flaws, but it’s so god damn shiny. The pictures don’t even do justice. It just glows now. As before it was so damn dull. Paul does a great job!

Thats what 3M Finnessit II and a buffer will do. Nice job BTW

wow, nice detail right there :tup:

what about the windows, wheels, trim?

is the audi single stage?

Wonder if he could fix this shit.

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1090/591005003_a9a746ea6d.jpg?v=0

shit nice deal…Ive been looking for someone to do a detail with Stealth out of commission for a while

dawn u top the cake… that was the worst paint ive ever seen :lol: i did do the trim and thats the best i could get it… it looks weird in the pics for some reason, but the trim looks a ton better in person. first time i had to use my cutting pad in a long time… audi was enamel and my pad is stained orange now :lol:

good job man ! do you do it on the side ? I may know some ppl that would take u up on repeating that

wow dawn it looks good!

It… it’s beautiful. :cry:

haha nice job paul. :tup: boy

:tup: when i came home and seen this car in person for the before/after, it was a total night and day thing, the results were good :slight_smile:

Looks awesome! Nice work Paul.

what was your process?, I am in the middle of restoring enamel paint, and I am pleased with the results thus far

looks good…

claybar
cut paint via meguiars cutting pad + meguiars fine cut cleaner
polished via meguiars polishing pad + meguiars DACP
polished again with swirl remover 2.0 (same pad)
waxed with colinite

whats the number on the fine cut cleaner? # 2

Enamel paints love glaze’s

you need that stuff they sold on the infomercials back in the 90’s. remember that guy that had the englissHHH accent?

good work…

i did pretty much the same process on my car to remove tiny rust spots in my clear coat that covered my entire car after the winter… took for fucking ever and no one could pay me enough to want to do it again for anyone elses car.

i also don’t have a buffer so i was doing it all by hand, it sucked.

did i mention it sucked?

edit: good job tho