MY NEW S4 *with pic*

well new to me

picked this up from Howie about a month ago so far im happy with it. Howie is awsome picked me and my girlfriend up from the airport and took us to lunch. Over all a great experience

yeah, Howie is an alright guy to say the least!!! :smiley:

X…

Love the S4…niiiiiiiiiiiiiice…Howie is the best

:tup: car
:tup: sleepy

:tup:

nice paint :slight_smile:

love it man thanks alot what should i use to upkeep it?

hand wash it, always. wash from top to bottom… how i wash is, wash the roof, rinse. hood, rinse. you get the idea, i would try to avoid washing it out in the sun as well. its black, so as you know its not going to stay swirl free forever. just use microfiber everything on it!

the wax i put on it is beyond durable, even if you go six months without putting wax on it, youll still be fine.

This is a load of crap. If a car is washed properly there should not be any induction of swirls, and this is favored over periodic polishing to remove them due to concerns with clear coat failure associated with long term use of aggressive polishes. The color of the paint has nothing to do with swirl formation.

Collinite also does not last 6 months. Perhaps the only thing I’ve used that does is 3M Performance Finish.

black car with black wheels looks weird without tint.

Howie is a really good guy

I saw you getting gas in this a few weeks ago at noco omgzz!

Did he ever get that weird stain out of the rear seat?

I think it looks a bit odd w/ black rims, but they’d make good winter rims for sure.

Nice pickup.

yea i was thinking the same thing but the wheels were curbed pretty bad all the way around spent 5 hours yesterday sanding, grinding and filling in the curb rash

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:40 PM ----------

lol yea i got the carfor a decent price so im just doing little things here and there i would love a set of chs even though they seem to be a bit played out these days

---------- Post added at 01:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

lol yea i got the carfor a decent price so im just doing little things here and there i would love a set of chs even though they seem to be a bit played out these days

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

Doesn’t need tint, just needs shadowline

car looks great. fishbowl status FTW.

needs straightpipes and suspension!!!

btw if you want i think i have one of those audi logo center caps that youre missing…$5

lol yea ill take it im missing the caps on the other side i have some on the way

Needs more polished wheel :wink: Howie is the fucking man :tup: