Psyco-Clone

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

lets think back to the last timeS you were guesstimating…

Beastmode finishes motor swap wit 1/2 tune. takes it out the next night with Aeroking and a couple of buddies, Aeroking lays down challenge, Beastmode accepts. Proceed to head to the airport at about 10pm to get in a run, Crazy B gives us the go ahead, Aeroking pulls about 1/2 length, Beastmode reals him in like a fish and spanks the clone up to 90mph.

Couple months later, Aeroking claims he can beat Beastmode at QCR… hes KNOWS he can, and proceeds to talk mad smack LOL
Beastmode - 14.2
Aeroking - 14.5

then came the excuses about throttle cables and race gas and shifting going through the traps… so Aeroking gets new throttle cable & some race gas… another challenge is layed down
Beastmode - 13.6 in 90*
Aeroking - 14.1

and i think there was 2 times at the FLD to but i cant remember

Aeroking Record = 0-5

hahaha

talking in the third person FTMFL

talking at all when i dont care what you say… pointless

i am really good friends wit Brandon (Aeroking) and he knows i was kidding so go fuck yourself

ok hot shot, when are you putting on the Lightning blower onto the LS1. :nuts:

i figure, if i change everything on the truck, it’s bound to break 14 seconds.

Brandon, my STOCK Typhoon went 13.7 in the 1/4. Maybe you need someone to drive your truck properly. :smiley:

Whitey, I take back my previous statement. You may just beat the Syclone :kekegay:

i’m working on getting the #136 factory dyno sheet from one of the guys from P.A.S.

no lightning blower, to much work. either a procharger or a radix, PC is a good bit cheapier but then again, ya get wat you pay for.

ya something was def wrong wit the motor he had… the truck was quick but MUCH slower than it shoulda been… it should def be one of the fastest street vehicles around when he is done :hsdance:

dammit, a guy just posted for sale an identical build motor as im doing.

http://www.syty.net/forums/showthread.php?t=53632

oh, well, i’m halfway done.

hahah I was very tempted in that but no need for me to go deeper in debt right now.

i’ll have good peace of mind when i’m done.

First off. Ray @ Station Auto in Cory is a great person to deal with.

i got a call that he cant splay my block, because his machine (i’m guessing its a mill), can’t rotate that far. So he’s sending my block to another shop in OH. But the machinist in that shop is leaving for the PRI racing show and won’t be back till first week of December. But once he get’s it, its first on the list, and he can done quickly. After much research i’ve decided to take the rotating assembly in for external balancing.

my heads are done at the engine shop in S.C. so they’ll be coming here shortly, and I’m crating up my 700R4 and sending it to the same shop in S.C. for a high performance rebuild.

the truck now sits with new AN fuel lines w/filter. a ZQ8 quick ratio steering box, new pitman & idler arms, new brake lines, and i just recieved the 9/11 stall converter, and buying a meth injection kit tonight (thanks Pat).

if your lucky-hell send it to webber racing in ohio

im guessing waller is doing the trans and heads?

the guy with my block is sending it to a race shop in OH, might be same you mentioned.

and yeah, stuff is from Waller, i asked around, and majority of the top trucks are running his trans’, apparently they hold up, but we’ll see. a 80E swap is really out of the budget.

my ty mods are a little lighter then yours right now

a.black outs on the front only
b.kick panel pods and Memphis speakers for front sound stage
c.flexolite black magic 2800 cfm electric fan for rad

black outs pic
http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/DSC01584.JPG

:bigthumb: nice

i think if i get this deal ill be adding this to the truck

upgrading the stock turbo to this innovative f2 58stage 5
link-
http://www.innovativeturbo.com/pages/cart_itemListings.asp?catId=35
dual ceramic ball bearing:bigthumb:
and adding atr 3’ external gate dp with atr waste gate/ no cat/ cut out and
prolly an 11/ kenne bell 3000 stall converter.
(this is pending on a deal.)

forgot about this post.

well, it now has a decent sized turbo, and getting a Rossler transmission.

http://img2.putfile.com/main/3/8123131456.jpg

AWESOME
what size cam is that and are you using ported vortecs?