Pulsar gti-r

This car makes my pants tight

thanks for all the comments guys… im hoping everything goes as planned… ive been waiting a while for one… it was either one of these or a r32 which is now impossible to find

nice dude… i just put one in my brothers nx2000…

no it shouldn’t be but thats a whole diff story. lets just say the less that car looks like its a car the better.

Love these mini godzilla’s

Same thing I was thinking :lol

Sweet car.

AWESOME! i love these and 4g63 swapped AWD expos/summits/whatever, very similar concept. post plenty of pictures if and when you do get it

O HAI!!!

Love them. end of story :slight_smile:

Just gotta know where to look mang. If you don’t end up getting this, PM me and I can find you a federally legal R32. There’s quite a few on one of the invite only forums I’m on.

… But I’m hoping you do get this. I’ve always liked these cars and the awesome drivetrain.

Until you have to source parts for it :lol

super jdm mini godzilla. <3

4 more days…

Lol thanks cossy but I only have 8k to spend. Plus I think id get less Crap in the pulsar than I would in the r32

Ask cossey about having a huge swarms of people coming over to his R34. :lol

hell yeah!!! i was going to say the same. little car shits-n-gits around the really short tight tracks…

good luck on the purchase!!! :slight_smile:

none of the ratards will have heard of this car though so he should be in the clear

Hence one reason I’m happy the front end of an R33 looks semi-similar to Zenki S14’s.

yeah i can imagine the only people that will recognize an R33 will be educated enough not to go nuts over it like a kid in disney world :lol

never thought of that :lol And by the way dont forget you have a rhd swapped 240. so all the PR’s are still gunna wanna check out your rear tail light swap also

i like your style MrMan. ever need a hand im only a pm away.

:eek:wtf