Purely for Curiosity

Well said

thats just it. there are multiple communities/groups on this forum. i pretty much will never stand in a parking lot again… unless i am going to an auto-x.

i think that the last time that I saw you, you were standing in a parking lot full of cars.

…waiting for dents to get pulled. :stuck_out_tongue:

jerk

really, its been that long? you should stop by and drink my beer more often.

You need to leave your house sometime and go to someone else’s place. I have yet to visit Nick’s “new” pad. Waiting for my invite.

your place sucks. get a gf that will get up and get me beers, and then i will stop over :slight_smile:

oh, and make me snacks too

My place sucks for entertaining. I am just saying in general. Cue Nick…

Where’s the vote for “Be as strict as you want w/ auto-related forums, but who fucking cares what goes on in ot”?

The forum should be as the membership dictates.

Someone go start a new forum and in 2 years we’ll go through the same BS again

Are you gonna show some loyalty when that happens and then jump over or do it right away? :lol:

Depends on when the server crashes erasing all data & backups

Oh, backups are a plenty here lol

wait, newman got banned AGAIN lol? christ rick it would seem Josh is right re: the disconnect.

eh, prolly. I had the trailblazer, so had to at least a year ago.

I have to make sure the 17 yrold is out of the house before you can come over.
norly, i don’t think many people have been to the house yet, its mostly still in “just moved in” state. i should get on that.

bad news gents… by agreeing with me here you automatically and retroactively agree with me on all other issues ever discussed on here or anywhere else whether you were involved in the conversation or not.

therefore, aliens brought down WTC 7

fuck

:lol: :rubicant:

Was that in the fine print somewhere?

exactly…

do you want to develop the automotively enthused community that has already exsisted

or do you want to develop a forum that is purely automotive.

The site should reflect its community. For the most part we all have interest in things automotive, but we still want to be able to fool around and have a good time.

I know that some of my favorite times were hanging out with people from UBRF at Bubble Tea. Most of that time wasn’t really related to auto talk, but we still had a blast. Maybe 1/3 of the time we were doing something related, such as cruising, heading out to lancaster/NYIRP/whatever the “show” of the day was…but the rest of the time was just fucking around!

Too much moderation only pushes members away, not draw them in.

oh well bring on UBRF v3

sniffle, I miss BTC days…

Not when the RAID shits

I’d like to see this too.

I’ll go to buffaloscooby meets, even now I own an Evo, but I dont think I’ll ever even want to make it to an nyspeed event other than a track day because of the mentality here.