Quad Party tomorrow...anyone coming to Canisius?

damn i thought i missed it

also, i didnt know that was your house… i remember seeing a red gto there. my buddys live on 46 meech and 60 eastwood

i partied at canisus once

i woke up the next day on a lawn. some random black man was pokeing me with a rake. my friend ran home to hamburg (took the skyway)

all i remember was being suuuuper drunk and then hitting a 4 foot bong. after that, it gets a little foggy

by 8PM everyone is just starting to get their 2nd wind. my number is still the same, but i can’t guarantee i’ll be conscious and available any time after 5pm lol
but yeah, 111 meech

lets go

Damn, I didnt wanna miss it this year but I’m way too busy getting ready for pump gas drags. quad parties are the greatest drunkfest ever invented. I’ll have to dig up some old pics

game time bitches

if i know you and you’re coming down, blow me up

10 sorority girls have been in my apartment since seven…let the fun begin :bloated: oooof.

shit, seems like a good time

i dated a girl at canisius for years. quad parties are a fucking riot. dex endorsed :tup:

fucking work till 930 tonight

think anyone will be partying hard still then?

well dam, i’m stuck at work till 6 bah

YES

wanna go down at 930ish??

jst met some gilr i sort of know for a beej in my bathroiom near mylaptop so thought id update…get down here

:lol: Go have one for me. Seriously. Now. Do it. Go crack a beer, proclaim “This one’s for Jimbo! Some random dude on the internet!” and pound it! Make it a Genny Light if possible!

And I hope your post was all fucked up because you were getting dome from the girl you just met for a beer in your bathroom!

what i wanna know is why the f his laptop is in his bathroom?? gross

u better post some newds from the parties

fuck, i guess i am going down there now.

this will not end well. it never does. lol

might see you out joe, or maybe out cold.

holy shit
bathrroom = 3rd floor
laptop = 3rd floor, my bedroom, next to said bathroom
i needed to change my shorts haha she got a little sloppy :eek:

stopped drinking the last hour in order 2 regroup, bring the party inside, and get ready for the sabres game.

I think I’m gonna try to make it down tonight with a couple friends.