Quad Party tomorrow...anyone coming to Canisius?

seriously

go party with this dude

i stopped by last year to pick something up from his apty. i have never in my life seen so many empties. fuckin bitches in the face, and drinking your fuckin face off :tup: man i wish i was there fuckin face too :frowning:

anyone wanna meet up and go down when i get outta work a 930

haha, thanks for the endorsement joel, i try

seriously, if you’re sober, i wouldn’t bother coming down tonight. personally i hate being the only sober one in a room full of drunk people, and there were a plethora of kegs killed around campus today. The parties tonight mostly consist of hanging out and hopefully locking up some ass from earlier because you’re too tired from, at the moment, 12 hours of drinking. however, feel free to try and tackle drunk bitches.

[quote=“Joe,post:35,topic:28753"”]

jst met some gilr i sort of know for a beej in my bathroiom near mylaptop so thought id update…get down here

[/quote]

HOLY FUCKING GREATEST DRUNKEN POST EVAR!!!lc

[quote=“Joe,post:35,topic:28753"”]

jst met some gilr i sort of know for a beej in my bathroiom near mylaptop so thought id update…get down here

[/quote]

oh dear…that sums up quad party.

there was a sewage backup on hughes and the highlight of my day was sitting on the porch watching stupid girls walk through it. :smiley: one moron picked up her ping pong ball that went into it and continued to use it. :bloated:

and some kid passed out face first in the kac lot…that was rough. and some other kid fell off a balcony on delevan. that had to suck.

guess the buffalo coppers had a hell of a time there today. Ppl jumping off roofs and shit! Really bright ones today!

I jst officially threw in the towel.
party at my place is still going for friends.
precisely 18 hours, 2 adderall, countless beers, 0 sleep, 1 appearance by commissioner gipson, 2 broads, 1 overtime sabres victory, and one hospitalized roommate later.

[quote=“Joe”"]

(Juxtaposse, you may have heard them at a few bars around here)

[/quote]

I am real good friends with Grant, Corey, and Luke. Tell them Jake Ball said whats up, they’ll get a nice laugh. I would def come down to this but work owns me today.

EDIT: reading>me