Quaff for 1.8 T GTI

Anyone knows who install quaffs the locking differential on 1.8T GTI know somebody who wants to put one in but can’t find anybody to do it

call HD, sailor i am sure could do it

www.hybridynamics.com

gotta shim them, i hear it’s tough… sonny lowe is the best at it… he lives in virginia though:(

quaife

:stupid: :boink

buy a peloquin anyway

i can have it installed for u. just gotta see how busy we are. the wizard helps me out on installing them. i split the case, and let him do the hard work :slight_smile: working w/ vw gears is tough, as if u chip the coating off pulling them out, have to buy a new gear because it weakens them.

in addition, go w/ the peloquin over the quaife.

definitrly go peloquin, save the 200 bucks

its the same as the quaiffe

150 bucks and a case of miller high life to have it put in…

Originally posted by vw16vcabby

damn now thats some cheap shit right there… if I asked someone to do a LSD in my Honda I would get raped :eek:

Originally posted by 8Grand
damn now thats some cheap shit right there… if I asked someone to do a LSD in my Honda I would get raped :eek:

can do them to

even my older 87 CRX Si? I might need a LSD dropped in it sometime over the summer…

Originally posted by 8Grand
even my older 87 CRX Si? I might need a LSD dropped in it sometime over the summer…

yup

sounds good i’ll be in touch:D

excuse me for not knowing what a Quaff is? what are you guys
referring to??? i see it refers to the diff. but why is it called what it
is and why also a pelguin

quaife is a brand. same as peloquin. they are lsd’s for fwd vw trannys. the peloquin is the better application for drag racing, quaife for auto cross and track.

thanx

quaife is a brand. same as peloquin. they are lsd’s for fwd vw trannys. the peloquin is the better application for drag racing, quaife for auto cross and track.

whats the exact difference and why is one better then the other for different applications? i thought they were almost identical thats why quaiffe was trying to sue peloquin for patent infringement…

ill go into more detail when i get home from new jersey…

let sailor explain technically… but quaife is bs for trying to sue…