quality nt people

So iam driving down river rd going to the dmv. Theres a malibu about 5 cars up. I see this kid with his body out the window. Iam like wtf? so i pull up closer. The lady then suddenly swerves and almost hits me. I look over again and the kids giving me the finger and hes not buckled. I scream to her." hey your kids not buckled". she screams back “i know he wont leave the belt on”. i screamed back “then get off the fucking road”. and she gives me the finger. Normally i would call the police but i decided hopefully darwin will fix this problem.

[quote=“nitroinsane”"]

but i decided hopefully darwin will fix this problem.

[/quote]

I guess we can only hope?

sooo that means they were from nt??? because they were driving on river road??? river road is the out skirts of town so id like to pass credit for these fuck wads to the great city of tonawanda

ahahha then get off the fucking road…classic

[quote=“Afrank45,post:3,topic:37663"”]

sooo that means they were from nt??? because they were driving on river road??? river road is the out skirts of town so id like to pass credit for these fuck wads to the great city of tonawanda

[/quote]

well the did have a plate that began with nt and i work alot in that area. there is alot of fucking dumb people in north tonawanda

joe u should have smacked that silly-hoe

NT is full of fucking idiots

yeah northtowns…

fucking retards

Depends on which side of Nash/Twin City Highway you are on. But there are some exceptions

When i was a youngin and growing up in East Amherst I always thought everything south of the airport(genesee) was the ghetto LOL how right i was

[quote=“IWantaSupra,post:7,topic:37663"”]

Life is full of fucking idiots

[/quote]

fixed

Yeah, but there is a higher concentration in North Tonawanda.