Question about Fuses, shorts, and an electrical mess.

I know I know I know, really bad Idea, but regadless i did it ran fine of course the check engine light was on but ran fine, the cat was so rusted it wouldnt come out and the gromit for the harness wasnt budinging, by the way all the wires where taped and sealed up, I’m just lookin for thing that could have cause it, and this is the olny shady part of the electrical system, as far as I know, so yeah.

why didnt you just un plug it at the connector all o2 have a connector

this one was though a gromit in the floor pan and it wasnt budging,and i needed to finish the job quick, I know I’m still banging my head on the wall for it, live and learn I suppose, but I’ll agree with anyone, it was a bad Idea. :banghead:

if you want to take it to a place dell electric in hamburg is your best bet. right by dairy queen in the village of hamburg

good luck

Honestly between this and the SHO you had, you have no business touching any wires, or anything wiring related. Not until you a least learn a bit more about it in general. Find someone that does wiring to do it for you even if you have to pay them.

Sounds good, honestly I hate wiring, but Ironicly I find myself doing it quite often.

then i hopwee u dont plan on making a automotive career

I got it fixed.
It wasn’t as bad as I thought.
The cigarette lighter hole thing was screwed up.

I like when things are fixed. Life rules.

:tup:

i WAS 100% kidding abut this

Joe is vewry knowligable. trust hm

\

One a Lighter notew (no pun intended) ghood job on finding ish outfor yorsekf.

good job :tup:

:slight_smile: lol

i knew it :slight_smile:

Drunk post???

one of many that night LOL