question about trading cards

So apon cleaning my room i found a binder full of NASCAR trading cards. The question is does anyone know of a place around here that buys them or is my best bet gonna be using ebay or craigslist. Thanks for any help

I have a TON of Hockey and baseball cards I need to get rid of also.

i got some hockey shit layin around to,some where i got a signed gretzky rookie card

there is 0 market for this these days. might as well use them as fuel for your next bonfire.

yup, I was all about them when I was ~10 years old or so. So dumb to look back on.

i wouldnt say dumb. 99% of all kids back then collected trading cards.

yea im gonna check ebay and see if theres anything…if not ill save em for my kids or something

and they will chew on them and use them to light fires in there bedrooms.

its a lose lose situation.

I have a crap load of NBA cards…including Jordans, Grant Hills, Shaq’s, Gary Paytons, Karl Malones. Some good stuff. But yeah, they are probably worthless.

good point i might as well use them for my own fire then:lol

Build a sweet ass card house!

Ive got thousands of baseball cards that I bought around the time I was 10-13.
I remember going to tons of card shows and there used to be card stores everywhere. Now it appears that market has totally dried up and nobody wants them anymore.

Ive got cards from the mid '80’s up to probably mid '90’s. Some might be worth a few bucks but the rest are probably worthless.

Not like the cards our father’s had. My dad remembers putting a Mickey Mantle card on his bike spokes as a kid and then my grandmother threw out all his cards after a while.

And… ^ PJB is here ^

PJB stories are the shit!

so much win

Someone buy my whole set for like $50 and sell it for bank :lol

I have Magic the Gatherng cards somewhere here. Thousands of them :facepalm

I had a bonfire tonight :rofl

Saw a guy on LS1Tech trying to trade 4 million cards for a car hahaha

:rofl:rofl:rofl