Baseball cards

So I have Several Thousands of Baseball cards from the mid 80’s.

Anyone know someone or someplace who can give me an honest value of some of these cards?

Ive also got an assload of comic books im gonna be needing to do the same with.
If n e one has info, hit me up

I will give 25 bucks Nick.

I’d like this info too. I have a 20 page binder of some NBA cards (good players too, Jordan, Pippen, Hardaway, Mourning, Miller, Malone) that I’d be interested in getting rid of if they were worth anything.

Im a huge sports card collector. That market has plummeted with the economy being the way it is. Plus on top of that, cards from the 80s arent worth anything. Unless your talking Jordan, Jerry Rice rookie cards or something along those lines, they are not worth anything. Usually cards that were kept in binders end up in pretty shitty shape also. All of the cards from the 80s were overproduced so unless its a card that is known to be rare its usuless. Most Michael Jordan cards are worth $1-$3 unless your getting into rookie cards, or rare inserts.

Buy a Beckett and price them off of that, then ebay to sell.

no, thats what they are “worth”, not what people will pay for them, your best bet is go on ebay, see what similar cards are selling for, and price a little less than that. Especially with cars nowdays, they are worth what people will pay for them, not what a book tells you

i have a roger clemens rookie card. worth anything?

Okay, looks like I’ll just keep mine and show my kids/grand kids some day.

what kind of condition is it in? All of his shit took a hit with the steroids stuff. If its in good shape and you get it graded it would be worth some nice money

what about a joe dimaggio signed baseball?

what about a babe ruth, one off, signed rookie card with a semen stain on it?

what about it? look on ebay, see what they are selling for.

lol good idea, should’ve thought of that myself :retardclap

edit: 5 hundo with C.O.A., niiice

Still gives you an idea of its value and maybe it’s worth keeping longer. You wouldn’t want to start to price low if the card is worth a shitload more than a few cents. You go on KBB for a reason right?

ebay… dad does on there.

i just found it, i was rummaging through a box of junk. it was in a card box. its mint.

any older card like that, if it is mint, you would want to get it graded if you want it to be worth anything

Hmmmmm 1993 Upper Deck SP Derek Jeter Foil RC and 1994 Upper Deck SP Alex Rodriguez Foil RC are $$$ if gem mint :bowdown

What about that place in Crossgates? Do they buy stuff also? Thats the only place recently I have seen Sports Cards for sale. They have Hess Trucks and other stuff too. I cant remember the name.