Questions Re: Skyline Engine Swaps

describe the differences between lets say an sr20 and a rb26 internaly…

PICK ME! PICK ME!!! I CAN! (well… 1 difference i can… the rest kinda stem from that…)

600cc other than that the are the same right :stuck_out_tongue:

but, GT-R’s are hella nice cars,

…words…
which sucks, because then they are like a box of Chocolate, you never know what you are going to get.

Dude, you talked about GT-R’s then quoted Forest Gump. I had to go photshop this, and now I will never get this image out of my head.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. dude, I am in class right now, everyone looked at me because,
I burst out laughing my ass off, lmfao. holy shit.

that’s gold buddy, solid gooold.

lol i know this post is old but holy s%$t
i did not know people like this existed …

it remeinds me of someone who bought a skyline here and lives in a town where no one even heard of a skyline ,he cant even change a set of plugs but he bought a skyline to look cool lol… those who do know what the car is there think its god because they had it on grand turismo lol … i hate people who jump on things because they think its cool but the bottom line is they get in trouble when it comes time to do any work on the cars/engines … but i guess its not bad elsewhere in canada but here on the rock there is only two skylines mine and his lol and i answer about 100000000 emails a day with questions from him…

Thats not really accurate, you could build a addaptor plate and run a FWD transmission off something like a Pulsar, the only real issue is that it would be far to wide to fit in 90%+ of the cars out there because the RB26 is so long. Then engine is also way to heavy IMO and you would end up mounting it way forward to fit around the strut towers. I know a guy in town that has done skyline engine sways and would likley be willing to do swaps into 180/240s. It would cost you but it can be done for sure. If you have a Sentra I would tell you to go to a auction and pick up a rolled 350z. Pull the engine and swap it into your car.