Quick cruise in the twin turbo camaro

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCjJ3MhZyVY”]YouTube - Driving around in the Twin Turbo Camaro[/ame]

Made a roll bar camera mount and was testing it out today…along with the new tune i made. Video quality aint great but camera is old, plus video compression distorts it abit. Seems to run strong, throttle tip in feels ok which was my concern so i think i’m ready to race soon as the track is open

nice. Sounds good when they spool :slight_smile:

with as much work youve done to your ride have you thought of doing the LS dash/console swap?

Nope, i like the thirdgen dash better. Fits the car styling more, its more boxy.

I’d only consider LS dash if i had LSx engine and ecm

exactly. then the door panels dont match when you do the swap.

congrats on driving it. hoping ot check it out soon.

LOL at your hand stuck at 12:00 most of the time, need to break that habit. It looks like the car is running pretty well though.

Thats how i drive, 12 o’clock, right hand on the shifter…til i get on it and put both hands on to control the damn thing haha

ive also seen the door panels swapped over as well. very nice touches to the 3rd gen cars.

local kid here has panels/console swapped in his bird, but stock dash. It does look good but i just prefer the plain jane look of the thirdgens.

keep turdgen i like that also!!congrats on the drive!!:3some:

Awesome ride man.

Looks like it’s a blast.

sweet

Can’t wait to see you get on it for more than 2 secs.

very nice! i like the mullet interior

Sounds good. Leave the 3rd gen interior.

what fuel managment?

very nice bitch!

fuel management…its stock 91-92 camaro ECM with gm turbo truck code… modified syclone/typhoon code called Code $59

very nice bitch!

when you let me tune that iroc ? haha i leave for texas in january

whenever your free! lol its just sitting here.