Quick Poll s13(hatchback) or s14...Appearance wise

how bout we ask only those whom have owned both.

me: in stock form i like the s14 zenki better
stock s13s look like shit
but im gettin mine to ther point where i like it better then my s14

I owned an S13 fastback and now I own an S14 kouki…

I like my S14 better, but thats just me. Stock for stock I think the S13 looks better without any body mods, the S14 NEEDS side skirts and a front lip at least or it looks like a sausage…

Aero was never on my list of mods on my S13 but with my S14 I’d go crazy without my side skirts and Im doing something this winter about the front bumper, adding a lip or even a whole new bumper.

They are both VERY sexy cars in any form, zenki with a lip is the way to go on an S13 and kouki is my favourite for an S14.

Well, I have not owned an s13 yet but I will never own a hatch, so that leaves only 2 body styles to chose in the s13 platform…

S14, I have owned 2 Zenki’s and one Kouki. The later being my prefference. I am in love with it, from headlight to tailight and all points in between including the round gauges rather than the oval ones that overlap, and of coarse OBDII.

kouki’s are so sexy if u got the $$

but yeah man like benson said it doesnt matter what we all like, get what YOU like, that way you will not regret it…

Being that I own a S14 shows I like them much more when I started I thought the Kouki was a much better looking car but now after I have got the Japanese Aero package for my car it makes the Zenki look much more agressive. I am also putting in Kouki Tail Lights because they look more updated…and yes soon my car (prolly by next spring) will have Euro Spec Glass Headlights.

s14’s and s13 coupes are the best ways to go appearance wise, i used to have one of the most mint coupes around, i regret it till this day for selling it, eventually I want to grab an s14 or a really mint coupe and get rid of my hatch.

ive never really liked the coupes.

the only thing an s13 has over a coupe is less weight, personally coupes look like ass to me.

and i think s14’s dont look as sporty as s13’s, but thats just me

s14 is designed more like an infiniti than a nissan
go from a s13 to an s14 and it feels like your in a luxury car

…and then you go from an s14 to a g35 and you realize how poor you really are. :expressionless:

YEAH thats one of the big reasons i decided to upgrade myself to an S14 (or downgrade for some of you)
I love the interior of the S14, sleek and modern and NO TWEED!

YEAH thats one of the big reasons i decided to upgrade myself to an S14 (or downgrade for some of you)
I love the interior of the S14, sleek and modern and NO TWEED![/quote]

or more of a “secratary crowd” (eh-hem, 1/2 are red), than the S13.

Mind you my vote is more-for an S13 Widebody Hatch, done quite nicely.

Iquabobs S14 is quite charming, and handsome, sporty, blah blah, nice buy andrew…for real

owned a s13 hatch and s14. i like the s14 more comfortable and way less of a headache.

The back of the s13 coupe is soooo nasty… comon… its like an UGLIER old integra.

i know more ppl are replying s14 but vote count is showing the s13 ahead by 9votes, hmmm i havent seen the interior in person of a s14 yet but i have seen the interior of a s13, what’s the luxery differences u guys talk about?

The luxury difference is significant… Trust me on this one. But I do LOVE the interior of the S13 as well, it’s a very sporty looking, no fancy BS interior. Everyone that has seen it has said it looks awesome. The only issue I have with it, is the damn tweed :smiley: Which I am getting rid of anyway.
The S14, is on a whole different level to me. When I sat in one, it felt like a beemer or something.

s14 looks better
s13 feels sportier.

s13 coupe (kept onevia’d) with aero and slammed and no spoiler is pure hotness, way hotter than hatch or silvia imo.