Quick Poll s13(hatchback) or s14...Appearance wise

hmm im just debating which i will buy, i like both equally, performance wise they are almost the same(specially with engine swaps), so i want to know what you guys like better asthetically

I would take the S14, but then again, this comes from a guy that has an S14 heh…

I guess you don’t care that much about the cost, cuz the price difference between an S13 and an S14 can be huge…

I think to make this vote worthwhile, only people that don’t have either of those 2 cars should be allowed to vote. It makes more sense.

s14 kouki looks way better than any s13 imho. maybe you should have specified s14 kouki and/or zenki. but nonetheless, s13 hatches are still pretty sexy. :naughty:

What’s wrong with s13 coupes, they are number 2 in my books.

Coupes own hatches appearance wise.

zenki s13 hatch factory aero black with black tints

s13 coupes are the nicest drift sluts. s14s (both) look more refined adn more of a street machine. personally anyways.

Brock

S13 hatch’s make me want to throw up.

well not really, but the coupes are much nicer IMO.

Brock is right about the S14’s, they feel like a much more refined, mature car, which isn’t necessarily a good thing.

Booo! S13 Hatch >> Coupe (one of the ugliest cars, imo)
S14s are nice though. All things being equal, I’d pick an S13 hatch over an S14. However, 99% of the time they are not equal, so I’d go with an S14.

Hatches are gay. S14s and S13 coupes are the hottest. Buy either a zenki/kouki S14 or S13 coupe. Make the decision based on their price and condition. But between the hatch and S14, get the S14.

neither

coupe > *

I’d honestly go for an s14, you will find that there will be fewer problems with it as it’s newer, such as frame rot, floor rot, car rot, wallet rot, brain rot. Unless you’ve got a lot of dough to dump into an s13 to either get a mint one, or bring it back up to a decent starting point. go for the s14…

S14>S13
Coupe>Hatch
Zenki>Kouki

:twisted:

What I do not understand is why it matters what other people like.

Why not just make the decision on your own since it is YOUR CAR.

I could give to poops less if someone like there car more then mine because it is my car and it only matters if I like it.

Just think of it this way, you like the s18 fastback but more people like the s14, so you get the s14 and then regret the next 5 year that you did not get the car that you liked more.

it is quite simple,
o this was all said in a non agressive manner :d

1st/2nd gen S13?
1st/2nd gen S14?

2nd gen S14 > 2nd gen S13 > 1st gen S13 > 1st gen S14

same

i wouldn’t mind doing a zenki front end on my car with euro headlights at some point

Sell me your passenger headlight

= H O T

Sell me your bumper and signals

Ehhhhhxactly :wink: