Quiks 02 silverado build up

well got a great deal on some nice leather interior so i had to do it. now i have leather:blue: :blue:

well decided to go larger on the camhttp://www.texas-speed.com/shop/item.asp?itemid=168&catid=44

well since its apart im upgrading some other parts.

shown are LS7 lifters and ARP head studs, also have GM MLS head gaskets

goood cam choice!

thought you would chime in on that

Black and white leather is my absolute favorite interior combination. Looks great.

thanks, but its dark charcoal

comin along good, man…Jocelyn said your truck was cooler than my car when we were up there the other day:finger:

sweet, thanks man and id be cooler if i had some 243 castings.

Looks great… will be a sleeper!

i agree

but so am i:)

here it is

well on their way, with them ill be around 10.9:1 CR:blue:

dont lie, u stole my cam card

added some more goodies

added some more goodies
hardend Trickflow pushrods 7.400 [i think these are sliver’s old ones, if im going ot be cursed with a dead girls motor i might as well be cursed with the silver touch. maybe they will cancell eachother out]
lifter drill mod
home ported TB

some 243 castings for added SCR

powerbond SFI pulley/balancer
rollmaster double roller timing chain

motor is just about assembled, just need to do a few things and then just wait on the trans and the PCM to come back and hopefully be ready for flashlights

some more parts
3800 PI stall
built 4l60e
and vaccum module

let me say 3800 stall is FUN!!! and just how this truck pulls is insane did find out i need to upgrade my fuel pump. the needs for this motor is to much for the stock one. runs out of fuel on topend

and the idle is insane, and i can easily see this truck being something that can be driven daily with a cam this large