quik's video at thunder in DA burgh

ill stop over and help you out on that one and maybe give me my belated Bday gift of pics hehe :slight_smile:

thanks, i bet it did shock ppl

well you seen first hand that a ford cant do it, you need to swap over to a GM genIII/Lsx setup

hahaha wow i didnt know i ran 10s, need to find the slip then lol. as for being forged and what not. LQ9s are stronger bottomends compared to a LQ4. they can handle alot more boost/juice but with a stock 10.0 not to many ppl run alot of boost over 9psi on them. and sitting at 11.1 for right now boost is out of question but juice is here.

as for the TA i bet by the next time we rematch he will have dumped more money into that setup. and by then ill hopefully be tuned properly. if he lost like that untuned what will happen with a tune that matches the truck

if he wants to lose to a 408 lets do it, maybe even go parish hunting lol

tell me about it :frowning:

^ you wish you had my motor

u wish i was balls deep in you right now

he wishes for more then that

good runs quick!!! got to see ya lay the smack down!!! just keep it goingā€¦!!

tell me about it

that lightning was Allieā€™s truck. pretty quick. but obviously not the quickest truck on site that day. :hs:

Iā€™m definitely diggin the truck. Why does that T/A with the wing tacked onto the factory wing look so familiar, Iā€™ve seen it around before.

Anyways, good runs, I wanna see that thing in person.

Congrats

:bukkake:

his truck launches like no otherā€¦ its awesome.

:bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl:

no thanks, iā€™ll stick with the slower ford motors. :smiley:

I looked at just about every car there and only saw 1 FE motor. I am going to keep my FE because I like to be different.

thanks mac, still need to set my pinion angle and etc. i can see 1.7s or 1.6s in future for sure

first i need lights