Quit my job today

Like the title states. I quit today and it feels great.

so why did yah do it?

Where were you at…Home depot still?

Why…details???

Did you get caught in a weird sex scandal involving midgets and buffalos?

nice!

i like quitting jobs…

Quitting job > Getting Fired, which is always what happens to me for some reason…

Where did you work at?

Woodhyrst, Inc.

We sold industrial generators, UPS systems and the related along with doing the PM of the equipment for some local big business.

IMO the company is falling apart and I am not getting my money when I am should be. I walked in told my boss the 30th would be my last day and I am taking my vacation from the 23rd to the 30th. Also had a stack of sales orders that I have never been paid for along with the expenses I have not been paid for. He didn’t argue about anything and it looks like I will be getting all of my money by the end of the month.

I left for another industrial sales job in the strip called Construction Tool Service, Inc.

lol, awesome! Good luck dude! I love having jobs lined up before quitting.

Quitting gives such a euphoria for a few days. Enjoy it and the new job. Congrats, onward and upward.

Now are you going to upgrade from n/a to s/c? :smiley:

Time to upgrade to a house. Then I will worry about a car.

I have been thinking about a Crossfire when the GP is paid off or closer to it.

Good luck with the new job.

The Crossfire is a fun little car. The autostick is a nice feature.

well hopefully it all works on and you get the vette instead of a crossfire

CTS is a good place used to deal with them all the time

It’s good they’re letting you go with no issues. How long ago did you apply for the position at CTS?

maybe 2-3 weeks ago. Everyone seems very nice and I hope to be happy working off of a larger salary with out commissions.

nice…g/l

So im guessing your Cell # is going to change you nig-nog. PM me the new one if it does… since you NEVER tell me when it changes.