R/C Cars

brushless all wheel drive associated with the best battery they make.[/QUOTE]

Why not a 4-tec? you could have the whole set-up for just over 2 bills, if you still have a charger laying around I know I do. You up for some mini-T racing in my basement or garage next weekend???

and how! i have a charger.

I had everything from a 2.5 4tec to my old X-Factor. I have someone of my olf crawlers, such as my X-Factor converted crawler to my TLT crawler. I miss the old R/C days.

can’t wait till outdoor offroad starts up again at mcculloughsracing.com again. I raced the entire season last year w/ my 3.3 t-maxx. I’m going to run 1/8 scale buggy this year…prob the losi 8ight

i have a jato 3.3 way two fast go tru tires like crazy but other than that no too bad but i love my nito sport 2.5

Nitro sport FTW.

Cheap, fast, simple, what more could you want?

a nitro rustler!

I need some fellow drifters, I run an HPI Sprint, just ordered some new shit for it today. I am in the process of pieceing together a tl-01 rally car.

all my cars are carpet cars, electric, not gas.

and all my stuff is about 15 years old.

last time i raced was when Rolling Wheels was open.

8 cars, carbon fiber/ graphite chassis, i have an engine lathe, about 20 electric motors, 9V battery packs, 4 Futaba (AM) radios, and all kinda misc stuff.

9volt packs???

The last time I raced carpet oval racing was limited to 4 cells, or 4.8 Volts…

their C size batteries, soldered into 8 packs, and shrunk wrap, typical stuff for early '90s