RC drag racing

http://www.rccars.com/rcmovies/downloads/movies/CLIPS/drag/mtfa-98.mpeg

people really get into this stuff. It’s pretty cool though.

right-click, save-as works fine

pretty quick too. probably an amazing 60’ time

i used to race offroad with and electric truck losi xx-t for those in the know and it did about 35mph my currnt set up is a traxxas nitro 4tec on road 4 wheel drive car 2 speed tranny does about 60mph

i have an 1/8 scale KYOSHO rally car. single speed did just over 40. 30% nitro and a lean jetting owned the piston. haven’t fixed since.

i have a spare .15 motor sitting around if you need parts 1/8 is probally bigger though

I had a XX-T too. Damn I had some $ into that thing. I replaced the chassis, all control arms, shock towers, the bulkheads/braces with Graphite parts. All the turnbuckles, link-pins, shock-shafts, shock bodies, and ball-studs were Ti. I had MIP CVDs and a bunch of other crap too. I got over RC cars when I got into real ones though (I sold my XX-T to buy my SLP Resonator cat-back :wink: :slight_smile: ). I wouldn’t mind getting back into them though, they were a lot of fun. But every time I have some $ to spend it’s like “RC car or parts for the real car… hmmm.” The real car wins hands-down every time. :wink:

-TJ

i need a .21. one of these days i may just go get a OS motor. this will be the third kyosho motor i’ve fixed or replaced

X2 yea i had all that crap we used to race at wagon hill hobbies and east street race way in verona and a few other places … it was to the point that every time we would race i would be spending 50-60 bucks on tires and what not… then the real car took over

flying > being limited to the ground :slight_smile:

is that why you had the big wing on you car? :tounge:

I think you have penis envy when it comes to my big wing :greddy:

do they still race these anywhere?

that video sounded like All-Honda Night at the dragstrip…

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Funniest thing I read all day. :rofl: