R.I.P. Lincoln, you will be missed

Technically the jump didn’t kill it, I wouldn’t let it end that way. :slight_smile:

Ok, waiting for the vid of the jump that made it more “L shaped” than it came from the factory.

lol

our camera died, but a friends gf got it

so im just waiting on her to send it my way…

i was wearing a fucking dirtbike helmet, thank god, i got fucking thrown around. my back is really sore today heh

also, thank god fuzzy was there, there were a couple of really rough collisions that had set off the fuel cut off. there was a reset button in the trunk that had to be pushed

also, re-wiring the starter after the jump, and re-attaching the throttle cable… if devin wasnt there, the car would probably still just be sitting in the woods somewhere haha

http://www.theatlantic.com/issues/99sep/images/9909lincoln.jpg

He will be missed

You know I just realized we didn’t do any gas-brake dipping. What a shame.

we could go back today, its still there :gotme:

the final jump is uploading on youtube right now, i’ll link it as soon as i get it

rip bitches

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c19/ajp6155/fuct.jpg

If it wasn’t for the fact the e-Brake is the only form of braking on that car I’d totally be willing to get it running again, for more abuse.

I thought about it some, and I think it’s just out of gas most likely. Put some in I’d bet it would fire right up again.

reason for the song… before i did the final jump, for some reason i started singing that song…

enjoy

Should have hit the jump the other way.

so badass.

That video is amazing, and the song is just too perfect.

i would have driven directly into a wall of dirt at the top of the first hill… i had no brakes. i wasnt going to do that shit man

wow that was awesome good job

siqqqqqq

Heat of the Moment = greatest song ever, great job guys.

This is the best thread on nyspeed.

if it stil runs put a brick on the gas pedal and let it rip into something.

God those vids were amazing.

Well, I went back this afternoon and the car was still sitting there, untouched. I convinced M&M to come out and pick it up today. The whole time they loaded it on the truck the power antenna motor was trying to make the non-existent antenna move.:smiley: I snapped some pics.

They had to tie the door shut with a seatbelt to tow the car

The tow truck driver gave me this:

Bye bye Lincoln!

Some from yesterday:

There are parts of this car scattered everywhere!

Enjoy!