R/T > Black LS1 T/A

So Choko and I left mighty last night and were cruisin down road X and a black LS1 style T/A roars next to me and slowly we pace each other, it said “for sale” on the back window.(guy was at mighty last night) Anyways we catch a light and i knew i would get owned from a dig but said fuck it. Light goes green he catches i spin, catch in the middle of 2nd spray loose traction again and gave up, he had about 4 cars on me by then and i didnt wanna race to 100+ to try and reel him in. So i catch him about 50 we slow to about 35 ish, 3 beeps and were off, 2nd i pull about 1/2 car , hit 3rd and stay on it and pulled about 2-3 cars and had to cut into his lane ahead of him because of a car in my lane. We catch the next light and he asks “whats in that” i said “bolt-ons and a small shot”. So i asked him what he had done he replies “headers, cat-back, no cats, just about every bolt-on and 373’s” so i gave a :tup:and he did the same:eekdance:

KIll List 06

Ls1 T/A
400 SB Iroc (slowrock)
350 S10 (slow84ta)
Sunfire GT (Choko)
99 Civic Si (NA-KING)

LOSES

S/C rsx ANDY - PULLED ME HARDCORE!!!
Stage 3 cobalt (05cobaltss) REMATCH!!!
300zx TT (90na300zx) REMATCH!!!

i really hope my motor doesnt need some crazy break in time, cuz i still owe u one from last year hahaha.

nice :tup:

i dont see it possible if that really was an Ls1 and really had bolton and 373’s

i could barley see an Lt1.

but id its true and that car was not down like 2clys or anything then :tup:

how’d u beat that but lose to andy’s z?

nitrous switch is set up the correct way and it is now spraying into the throttle body instead of towards the filter…bigger shot…no passenger

:rolljerk:yea ok… na just playin nice one:tup:

Shouldnt this car be under your LOSSES list as well since he owned you from a dig?

good stuff :tup:

Good race bud…how much is your shot?

yeah that switch was the most ghetto-rigged thing i have ever seen lol. eh at least it works.

:snky:

Awesome man:tup: we gotta find you some near stock ish Lt1’s

:smiley: nice kill

lol stupid ls1s

shit sun… dont make me squirt some n20 :tspray: