R U Faster than a redneck.

anybody else watching this show? I love it, highly entertaining.

for anybody interested here is an episode, please don’t share the link elsewhere or it will magically disappear.

https://mega.co.nz/#!qEZwHZ7b!DnQM3QI__qlZI6AD7Q86mSfVgIRYIr3CcwVEcf7l4AQ

I was amped when they brought John Schnieder (Bo Duke) to drive a 600 hp Camaro. He flubbed it in the first corner, proceeded to roast smokey 360 donuts, then cut through the grass. It was awesome. It’s an interesting show.

Episode 1-2 were boring, reliability swapped was dq’d followed by this 600hp RACECAR beating up on the subaru. The lambo race was the most entertaining to me.

Episode 3 was amusing, guy with the gtr mopped the floor with them

I don’t know how you find big dollar redneck muscle actually racing on a road course against people like on here is boring

I wish it was more stereotypical redneck though. With redneck battle trucks, silverados and hacked up haggard 70’s field cars racing really shitty west-side of Buffalo imports.

I missed 3 episodes already, what day/time does it air?

I watched this show once. They disqualified a rx7 for having a swap

which makes perfect sense.

It is highly amusing, but should not be held as racing gospel.

SUPER CHICKEN!

I was pretty happy with the Audi wagon episode

yeah, I was surprised by that win.

yeah, that S4 was impressive.

It was cool to see the S4 avant win. I think the show illustrates that 600hp with out proper suspension tuning and good driving doesn’t win every time. ABS helps too, as the rednecks often lock up the fronts diving deep into a corner then run wide into the grass