R1 > Blown Fbody

[quote=“LiveRound”"]

an his trusty pare of jack stands in the passanger seat.

[/quote]

this made me lol

id def like to get a run in… sounds like a fast bike :tup:

[quote=“turbo ls1 ss,post:22,topic:33568"”]

id def like to get a run in… sounds like a fast bike :tup:

[/quote]

do it and get a good vid

Only had him by a few cars no trains:P ? You and Turbo will be a good run Will :eekdance: I think he’s a little faster than chuck :wink:

eh who knows… ill be out tonight… he’s got my number. a video would be good. anyone wanna get a vid of it?

Wow, great kill. Bang for the buck, bikes > cars by a big margin. Stay safe hombre :tup:

bill - PM Onyx, have him get it in HDz yo

nice kill bro, fast ass bike too!!!

[quote=“K Cuv,post:27,topic:33568"”]

bill - PM Onyx, have him get it in HDz yo

[/quote]

qft heh.

so will you race prior?..

EDIT: this is oasis 24-7

i wouldn’t go as far as to say im faster than chuck… he’s got wayy more in the reserves than i do, thats for sure. i’d like to see what the bike and the hawk could do on a full run. from what i hear though, this is ione helluva bike :tup: faster than other R1s raced. im not sure if ill be able to make it out or not tonight. i have two vehicles i need to fix before mine, which def needs some lovin…but ill let you’s know :slight_smile:

turbo, I’ll be out till atleast 1 or 2 and you got my number. try to get ahold of a camera if its gonna happen.

As far as Prior is concerned… i know what he runs and i think he’s got me beat by a small margin. I would love to run him, dont get me wrong.but im not racing for $100. Chances are, I’m prolly gonna loose. So if he wants to race like us common folk an possibly stomp me fine… ill race knowin i could lose… but im not bein a “baller” an pissing away $100 that could be spent on makin my bike faster. I’ll race for 20$ that’ll replace the gas he’ll use to start that monster… if anyone else wants to run… post up.

from a stop, he’d prolly get you. from a roll, you’d get him

i may be out later tonight… who knows… im workin on hardwiring in the radar again…

put some :tspry: on the bike

no need for spray… right now “I” am the limiting factor to my bikes shitty times… spray might make it go faster… but the bike is capable of MUCH fast than i ran… not to mention a non-voided unlimited mileage warranty till 2011 is a nice thing to have

prior will definately win from a stop and definately lose from a roll /story

depending on the roll… i bet if its ~ 20… he still has a chance…

I’m talkin a real roll…like 40-50 mph…

Edited for :snky:

ughhh. edit i guess