R1 > Blown Fbody

[quote=“FASTMOFO,post:39,topic:33568"”]

I’m talkin a real roll…like 40-50 mph…

Edited for :snky:

[/quote]

So much for the edit

i guess i need to edit

[quote=“turbo ls1 ss,post:40,topic:33568"”]

true. i believe chuck got prior from a roll 2 years ago on the small blower/boost/exhaust/motor.

[/quote]

he edited for :snky: and turbo totally quoted him and blew his cover… lol…

hopefully ill get this radar back together and soldered… but i think its on a chip and i dont have a good soldering iron… we can hope though

beat me to it … lol

[quote=“Willybeen,post:44,topic:33568"”]

beat me to it … lol

[/quote]

pfff, all it said was that prior is consistent. :lol:

hahaha thats funny

[quote=“LiveRound,post:32,topic:33568"”]

an pissing away $100 that could be spent on makin my bike faster…

[/quote]

May I additionally recommend the graves velocity stacks for great mid range improvement. Right around $100.

[quote=“LiveRound,post:32,topic:33568"”]

turbo, I’ll be out till atleast 1 or 2 and you got my number. try to get ahold of a camera if its gonna happen.

As far as Prior is concerned… i know what he runs and i think he’s got me beat by a small margin. I would love to run him, dont get me wrong.but im not racing for $100. Chances are, I’m prolly gonna loose. So if he wants to race like us common folk an possibly stomp me fine… ill race knowin i could lose… but im not bein a “baller” an pissing away $100 that could be spent on makin my bike faster. I’ll race for 20$ that’ll replace the gas he’ll use to start that monster… if anyone else wants to run… post up.

[/quote]

As far as racing prior goes ill talk to him, I told him he should just come out and have some fun but will see. Anyways let me kno if your are down to ride tonight! Im always down for a nice ride.

ok well i swung by mighty an didnt really see anyone… so i left, bewen out till 230 an no call… maybe another day. as far as prior… whatever, ill race him… win or lose it would be fucking cool to get beat by a car… inspire me to make it faster thats for sure.

Anyway, im accepting all challangers, as you can see im not an asshole, an just wanna race for fun.

CALL OUT: Choda!!! bring it slo poke

Fastmofo Waont race me hahahahahaha

we were at mighty all night… waiting for you to show up…

[quote=“LiveRound,post:49,topic:33568"”]

CALL OUT: Choda!!! bring it slo poke

[/quote]

:2fingers: LOL

i was there around 930ish, was just lookin for the camaro. i was with a group of ppl @ tully’s so since i didnt see him i left… i saw a few bikes but i didnt see yours tho… maybe im blind?!

ill pm you my number

[quote=“Slopoke,post:51,topic:33568"”]

:2fingers: LOL

[/quote]

haha i was drunk, and slo was so much easier

Hey Wil, sorry i didn’t see this sooner. They were some good pulls, I would like to try from a stop some time. I dont’ think the outcome will be too different, but the bike is definitly fast, no doubt, much faster than a stock R1 by any means.

I’m glad you were able to catch up lol.

:tup:

[quote=“Firehawk853,post:54,topic:33568"”]

I’m glad you were able to catch up lol.

:tup:

[/quote]

… i was a blur … no way i was letting ya get away lol. gimme a call some time an we can do a few more runs

ill give you a call when im able to make it up. i was tired after a long day yesterday, and didnt feel like working on/driving the car. its not looking good the next couple days either due to weather/plans… but possibly this weekend for some fun runs :slight_smile:

do it

im in.

[quote=“LiveRound,post:58,topic:33568"”]

Fastmofo won’t race me either… hahaha:rubicant:

[/quote]

:deadhorse2:nova needs a new owner that drives it…

[quote=“Way2Slow,post:59,topic:33568"”]

nova needs a new owner that drives it…

[/quote]

i dont see the mighty pumpkin an the angry bubble bee stepping up to the plate?! i said i’d go from a dig, an give you a snowballs chance in hell…

the sig is just to bust his balls. I already know ill beat him. The nova is retired… she had a good run…quite a few to be exact.