R12 refrigerant

I can has some. Let me know if you need any.

Nick does

How much and do you have a way of putting it in a car?

I have 20 gallons in a can/jug, I guess an A/C shop would have to take it out and put it into the car. I’ll text Nick, PJB you can PM me or PM me your number and we can work out a way of me meeting you at an A/C shop or something.

edit: i dunno which nick you’re talking about now, lol. fuck it, they can contact me :lol

20 gallons:haha:haha:banghead

I had a 20lb tank of it. dad gave it away :banghead

lol i dont even know/care :rofl

pounds… not gallons

bottom line is i need hardly any and i’ll sell the rest when i feel like it :lol

I guess Id have to see if my system could even hold a charge of refrigerant before buying any. Its been apart a few times.

you’re deff gonna need a new dryer, that’s for sure

i wouldnt out that on a open forum ,esp seein as ya need a lic in order to posses it .

Fixed

I warned him…

whoops, thanks

pjb convert it dude ,its cheaper and good luck luck findin a shop that still has r-12 fittings around

besides r-12 gets ya wayy fucked up when ya huff it

The red miata had R12, it was cold as fawk. Then I ran into a ditch and it ripped the A/C lines :frowning:

Yeah, Ive thought about that but just never got around to doing it. I think my brother gave my friend some old R12 fittings and gauges that he got from my uncle.

Im not into the huffing thing so no worries there.

I need some for the 200! Who has a regulator?

This is going to sound dumb, but how do you know what your car has? I know R134(?) is what you’re supposed to refill with… but I need to recharge my Civic as it is. So assuming this is better, can my 95 Civic take it?

from what I understand I think the pumps R12 vs R134a run on different pressures or somethin. Is it possible to retrofit it and still have it work good?

R134A replaced R12. Older cars used R12 and I don’t know the specific year but in the early to mid 90’s they switched from R12 the R134. To recharge a car that is R12, you either need R12 or a conversion kit (fittings) to convert your car. I don’t know how true it is, but some say that R12 worked much better but is harmful to the ozone.