R32 GTS-T help for Drift Mania

Yokohama ride of a lifetime car needs some help to prepare for Drift Mania Toronto event @ Downsview.

Car will be arriving into Toronto from Montreal on Tues Aug 14 an we are looking for a shop or someone knowledgeable to help prepare the car for demos that weekend.

We need the following:

1. Source out an oil cooler (if possible)
  2. Labour to prep car for event. Car is driveable and working, just need to make sure it doesn’t leak or blow up :slight_smile:
    The car was received about an hr ago.

GTS-T, stroked RB23

Compensation negotiable (ie reduced rate booth space, tickets, etc…)

Lemme know if you can help

Thanks
Kendrick

Mitch @ JDM imports might be able to help you, JDM-Imports.com

i got an oil cooler for sale

MITCH MTICH MITCH MITCH
they know their rbs trust me i knwo first hand.
message me on msn bro

Mitch is the man, he’ll save you like he saved Mikey’s Ricer Kouki hahaha =P jkz

Whats mitch’s handle on the board?

matty you got PM

???

Toronto Office:
Hours: By Appointment. MAP

Tel: 416-650-6450
Tel: 416-803-7191 or mitch@jdm-imports.com (BlackBerry)

http://jdm-imports.com/

Hey Matty, Im not mechanically inclined and need some help. Will the oil cooler and filter relocation fit the RB? The fittings should work right? If it does I’ll take it

i was told the block adapter should fit majority of nissans

i bought it for my sr20, and then was told it would work with my ca18

ide imagine it could be sued on the rb aswell

sorry i cant help anymore

it was purchased for a specific motor so ide say yes

Well with my own experience on the track with my GTST running 10psi, I actually never had any issues with oil temps. Worst case scenerio if it doesn’t fit, your still good to go.

Just make sure you’ve done an oil change before hittin the track and I don’t think you’ll have any problems. If there’s anything I can do to help ya out, feel free to let me know ;).

Thanks…Im waiting for diagnosis from quebec to see exactly what kinda work is needed

No problem brother. Just let me know either here, by PM or hit me up on MSN and I’d be glad to help you out.

Cheers :slight_smile:

It’s Mitch from JDM-IMPORTS.com

Let me know what service you need and we can help out; we’ve got a car entered in; so you are more than welcome to drop by too…

mitch@jdm-imports.com

They’re good with their imports, if not the best in Ontario :slight_smile:

I know Mitch’s Bro, Mike…awesome cars with mint servicing:cool: