R32 Skyline in north hills?

saw it parked in those fancy appartments at babcock and duncan, accross from La Roche college. anyone know who the pimp is???

There was one around here, the guy ended up selling it like a month ago, there is a good chance it could be his old one… what color is it?

its like charcoal grey

Im pretty sure its the same one… if it is, its terd slow.

turd slow coming from a guy with 700+whp. My car is probably turd slow to you. :moon:

ahahaha… well… you have a point, but… its a Skyline… if you have the money to buy one, you have the money to single turbo it…

I was actually thinkin about you the other day, an insurance adjustor came in the shop and we were talking about the monte carlo’s and how they have that $1200 rear bumper, lol… hows the twins doing? How old are they now?

The twins are three and a half, and doing pretty well. :bigok:

The bumper is still the same. We haven’t got it fixed. We just paid it off and are going to drive it as is.

its not an rb20 is it??

Just like I told ya… its not worth it…

I was thinking the same thing. I mean what isn’t slow for him?

around here… JP’s 1237rwhp Supra :slight_smile: … JJ’s Blazer is going to be no joke… and a few others

SP71Supra…do you have anymore pictures of your vehicles hosted somewhere? I would very much like to see more.

Here are some old ones… I had a million of them on my Apple powerbook, but all those got lost…

426rwhp on stock twin ct26’s oh my.

spoted today cruising in monroeville.

hummm apple not coming through??? :nono:

that sucks…

It was not the Apples fault… had nothing to do with it actually… the computer is “no longer in my possession”

Yeah 426rwhp on stock twins, 22psi, VPC/GCC thats before I got my AEM EMS

:slight_smile: oh well… i was hoping to talk smack on your apple again :rofl: that sucks!!! fuck that bullshit

426? That sucks compared to this kid that was at my cousin’s graduation party. He had 900 HP through stock twins. (at least that is what he was claiming. ):bowrofl:

some kid was claiming that down at castie one night. i think that 22psi was there for it. maybe cheeks also. it was good times.

and there is a r32 in munhall but it hasnt moved in forever. i towed it like 2 months ago (the night of the big car show down waterfront for the vintage grandprix) and i dont think that it has moved since.