Race fuel

it gets attention

Yea ABS chassis always has it. Great guy also !

i can get 55 gallon drum for $440 of 110 hes gettin 114 to idk when thou

nick we need to go in on a 55 gal drum of 104 and a hand pump. we can keep it in my garage and just use my door code when you need some.

I’m down, just need a trans first ;D

X<93 FTW.

hehe, higher sulfer diesel cost less than diesel and even less than regular gasoline :slight_smile: More power, better mileage and better for your engine :slight_smile:

i used to like the smell of my car in the morning leaving for school after a night at lvd with some c16 though…wierd

where you getting high sulfur from still?

my full time job does oil terminal work, tank and pipe maint., vac truck work, industrial environmental etc. I have a couple skid tanks hiding around the shop tat we try to put some good stuff into. Even #2 home heating fuel is becoming ulsd now though.

They use to sell race fuel here in rotterdam 123 or something octane. Its on altamont ave. across form the walmart. its citgo. its closed, but i dont know when/if there reopening.

Isn’t home heating oil illegal to use in diesel cars/trucks?

only if they catch you… i know of big rigs they have the see through filters so at truck inspection stations they can check… if its red you get a big fine.

Yeah that’s what i was told, if it’s red your fucked

correct :nod

yea dont run the pink fuel in anything with DOT numbers.

its for sale… the used to have 110 there i believe. Ran some in the DSM wayyy back

i put some in my 240 about a week b4 they closed. thats gay that its closed i live litteraly right down the road from mobile, and mobile is way to expensive to be going there al the time. Hess FTW

:rofl why would you waste so much money?

y not mang??? lol :lol

IDK. at the time i had won 200 at turning stone, and bascially waisted it on gas (that night) and my gf the next day.