Rotterdam Race gas?

Where’s this place in Rotterdam that has race fuel? It’s a runway express? Will they let you pump right into your car? I’m gonna fuel up the neon tonight. Post the address.

Runway on Altamont Avenue across from Walmart. I dont know how they let you pump it though.

Do you know if they have it right now?

They had it the last time I was there about a month ago. I think one grade was $7 and the other was $8 if I remember right.

Cool… I’m gonna swing by there in a few. Hopefully I can burn up enough fuel on the way, haha

Yea, they have it. You have to prepay though and they will turn the power to the pump on for you.

I got some the other night. 112 octane for 8.99 a gal.

Cool, I’m gonna go wash my car and drive around a little bit to burn up some fuel, then I’ll top it off with 112.

I do the same thing, lol. Waste gas to put in more expensive gas to waste, haha.

It makes sense… lol

I think I’m gonna buy a 5 gal container to put it in so I don’t waste the fuel driving from rotterdam to north greenbush and then back out to the lot.

Pull the return line, place it into a container and run the engine.

Too much of a pain in the ass to get to the return line, I think I’ll burn enough fuel going there and back anyway… I get about 14mpg highway at 70mph since I installed the fuel system. :banghead

Just stab a hole in the bottom of your tank then once its drained throw some D tape over it :slight_smile:

I always put a T somewhere on the return line to aid with draining.

I filled a 5 gal can up and topped off my tank with another 3.

$$$$, lol. Plan on having some fun tonight I see.

Yeah… $67

I’m so sick of driving my car on pump gas, it’s so fucking slow…

I haven’t had anything other than pump in the car since early September!

It was nice to no-lift 4th on the way back to my house and feel the front end yank right up again!

LOL Jim. I needs some C16…I dont think i would hook anything at WOT in 3rd or 4th anyways with these roads. I might as well wait.

Technically, they are not supposed to allow you but jays05 and I were such a frequent customer that we never had a problem. Back in the day. :slight_smile:

Your car is in dire need of BFG drag radials, or at the minimum the Nitto’s,