race seats....on the street

getting ready to finally fit and weld the cage in my s10, but want to get the seats and harness first. looking for something pretty safe, but still somewhat comfortable for cruising as this will be both street and track. trying to stay under around 700 for a pair, what do you guys recommend?

We carry Corbeau products. They are a great combination street/track seat and cost effective as well. Contact me for pricing on specific applications.

I have a pair of Sparco Torinos 2 in black. They are in mint condition. Let me know if you are interested.

Some guys don’t mind fixed back seats but I NEED seats that can adjust and have some sort of bolstering. Just something to think about. When I’d ride in Newman’s STi I needed to put a sweat shirt behind my back or else I’d be in pain, lol.

my Sparco EVO 2’s are 10x more comfortable than stock seats and have plenty of bolstering. just angle them the way you want so its comfortable. i think they are way more supportive than any stock seat. been on plenty of long road trips and my back never bothers me