knock off leathers or legit Sparco clothes in the s2000?

Seats in the s2000 I just bought are shot, what do you guys think, cheap knock off but leather and kinda luxury racing seats

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?VISuperSize&item=200545552608

or legit cloth Sparco r100’s?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SPARCO-STREET-RACING-SEAT-R100-BLACK-PAIR-/230511335250?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item35ab8bd752

Keep in mind, im making the car a race car, but one that im not ready to get the fuck out of after 10 miles of driving. Im not apposed to other suggestions but im NOT getting anything that doesnt recline or slide.

choice 2

r100’s i think it would actually look good with a little matching red incorporated in the seat, not too much maybe the stitching or even the sparco on the seat, IMO

You’d be surprised how comfy non-reclining buckets are. There are tons of seats meant for endurance racing that are meant to be very comfy for several hour stints of driving. Don’t write them off yet.

I’ve sat in plenty, and yes, VERY comfy, but driving straight up not being able to recline back slightly for hours doesnt get old? I hate to say this, but after 2 hours of driving I need to get a little gangster lean going on lol.

You will be fine with the sparco. Codeblue on here has a kirkey aluminum race seat and it is actually pretty comfortable

My kirkey is incredibly comfortable, and isn’t designed for nearly as much comfort as the sparco. Fixed backs aren’t that bad.

Are sparcos even light? Im trying to not cheap out whatsoever on this build, however I just cant see how the NON leather $650 Sparcos with the brand name stamped across the seat which I HATE is superior to the $275 leather stock looking racing seats… Anyone have input on this?

I apprechiate the input from all you guys, its not that I dont, im just playing devils advocate again lol.

GO with what you like, its your ass haha, for all that matters they could be cheap ass seats 1/4 the price of the sparco and they could be a dream

If you want light comfortable seats look for lotus elise or lotus exige seats and get custom rails made. They’re not cheap, but they’re light as fuck and supposed to be insanely comfortable.

The leather ones are usually made of a cheaper material and obviously sparco being a name brand jacks the price up

Is that all that I should be looking for in a seat is comfort? I’ve been looking for a lighter weight seat just as much as im looking for comfort and style… I would have gone with Kirkeys 110% as you cant beat 15 pound seats lol but in an s2k theyd look pretty gay imo.

Dont tell anyone but I prefer synthetic leather over real leather in a RACE car as is tougher and lasts longer… SSHHHHH :ninja

Where are you getting 15lbs for a kirkey? No way in hell mine weighs that much lol.

your shit is LESS than 15 pounds? lol… Maybe im talking with the leather covers?

Kirkey is the all aluminum seat with a small pad. They are what all the drag cars use

for some reason an all aluminum seat doesnt sound too comfy, but for drag racing it works, i mean your not sitting in it for long unless its street driven too

Drag cars, dirt ovals, etc. Hell yeah it’s less. I guess I’ve never picked it up with the cover on though, now that you mention that… but I still think it’s less. I have to take it out this winter sometime anyways, I’ll weight it with the cover once it’s out.

Dude it doesn’t sound comfy, but it really really is haha. The cover makes such a huge difference.

Haha ill take your word, ill have to sit in one! but im sure with the cover you get some comfort

Id get some APC seats from pepboys brahh :lol