knock off leathers or legit Sparco clothes in the s2000?

Oh yea I drove Code Blue’s and his seat is pretty comfy

just gold plate the s2k seats youve got now

:rofl omg yes

noooo… I’m getting the s2000 seats

You can have them gold plated

And start a sick new honda-tech fad son

Race cars don’t have leather.
Save yourself money now and decide if you want to build a race car (what type of racing?) or a street car. Real race seats need to pass SFI and FIA certifications (depends on type of racing). Higher end race seats often have an extendable bottom pad that helps rest your legs for longer races. I literally NEVER adjust the reclining on my seat, no matter how long I’ve been driving.

I should have been more specific, my racing and your racing are way diff… only racing ill be doing will be 1/4 mile runs

Fuck it, bought the r100’s in all black, I liked the two toned black and red ones but didnt think theyd look good with matte red, plus im gonna grab red harness’s and that woulda been too much, dont even think the harness’s are gonna look good lol… Heres what theyll look like in an s2000, pretty hot imo.

http://i51.tinypic.com/2hplj4w.jpg

those do look good, i wish they sat a little lower to match the curve on the roll bar thinger

This…

I’ll be getting fixed buckets for the Z… Not because im an uber leet wannabe race car driver, but simply for the fact that they hold you in place and despite not reclineing are very comfortable.

I would have rather drove 4 hours in a set of corbeau buckets over my stock seats anyday… Although im sure the wife would think differantly :rofl

I had sparco pro2000s in my old car. They weren’t bad on long trips at all. The harnesses bothered me more than the seats. I’m not sure how much you’ll be laying out in an s2000 either way

So S2000> Buying out your buisness partner? lol

No, everyone has dreams, my dreams got the best of me… Lets put it this way, the money I spent on the s2000 is about 1/200th’s of what I needed to buy out my business partner and I just dont have it.

Gotcha I was just busting your balls neways you made it sound more within reach to buy out your buisness partner when you were selling your Bimmer.

lol, im an optimistic person.

i have a set of schroth red harness with everything, if your interested shoot me an offer

they literally sit in my closet in a box

this is what they look like

http://www.outmotoring.com/images/P/SCR_harness_md.jpg

obviously youd be able to mount them however you want, not like in the picture

woulda bought em but already bought others.

sparco milano presitge. /seat search

Sparco r100’s are already on the way, thanks anyway.