RACEhatch ULTIMATE FAIL EPIC THREAD 5*

nah stupid, look at the “toys” album while your snoopin around my first bike was a worked cr125 that i built myself when i was 14 so im gunna repeat myself suck me EASYhttp://i26.tinypic.com/2i7l3q.jpg

AND IM THE 3RD OWNER DEFF WAS NEVER STOLEN DICKNUGGET

HAHAHAHA good ONE http://i26.tinypic.com/2i7l3q.jpg

PFFFFFFFT!! :rofl

First, do you really live in Amsterrrrreecko like your shit says? Because I live there, have a little bit of a reputation here and can meet you and verify your cars for sale… and your maturity… for my friends here at shift.

Second, There are trailer parks on Sacandaga lake, lots of them actually.

Third. Your 19. And talk like your 12, no wonder people won’t take you serious. Shape up.

Forth. How do you get that jacked from a dirt bike? No helmet? Because that would explain more than just the facial injury.

Fifth. The truck I would have someone interested in, but your acting like a douch, and I don’t like referring douch’s to my friends. So you lost a possible sale, based on your actions here.

Sixth. It may be the internet, and it may be a public forum. But we are all local. You might piss off the wrong person, and chances are since your cars stick out from the crowd (good way or bad) someone might recognize you. Not to mention, if you ever straightened out your shit, it will be harder to “fit in” when you see the more “up standing” members of Shift somewhere; car show, car cruise, swap meet, or even a fucking gas station somewhere.

Seventh. How did you go from driving a $10K+ Avalanche to $1K- beaters? Drug car repo? :ninja

Last but not least: I think you needed more hugs when you were little. :hug

lol i didn’t think anybody would get it. lol :thumbup

that finger your IQ or tooth count? number of braincells you have? or the inch measurement of your cock?

YES! YES YES YES YES. This thread just got WAYYY better.

Let’s see here.

Failhatch:

Column is all hacked up
Beat to shit
Cheap shitty paint job
Lien on title

Sounds like SOMEONE:

Hacked apart column to steal it…
Beat the shit out of it…because, well, it wasn’t theirs. Then they realize the error of their ways and…
Rattle canned it flat black because…
It wasn’t theirs and has a lien on the title.

Sound about right?

EPIC!!! LOVE THIS THREAD

Dude no offense but you are the definition of e-muscles :lol Your pretty scrawny to talk shit like that :rofl

How may you know this information Mr Fizzel? Not that I am doubting you, just want to see what he says about your reply! lol

If he is actually from Amsterdam I know the car I think.

Ive said it a million times over… Shift Fight Night!!! Needs to happen!

^ what he said

Sherlock Benny!!! :rofl

Benny is like Towlie solving crimes…“Im gonna need to get a little bit high…” :rofl

How did I let this thread go un-noticed?

dont you hate that… You stumble upon it, and want to shoot yourself becasue you have to read 10+ pages becasue you want to know whats going on. LOL

PS did you go to the DOT building on Wolf Rd. on the SMR yesterday or the day befor? My buddy works there and saw, maybe you, pull in on a Husky.

I’m saving this for when I get to the office. haha

do expect to see the truck at the football game tonight?