RACEhatch ULTIMATE FAIL EPIC THREAD 5*

how are those cars holdin up ?havent seen em in a while

you little fucker

the story is still spreading… lightningrodder.com checking in

I hope the OP wore a condom when he fucked his sister.

oh my fuckin god ,i need to edit my posts so peeps everywhere dont know that i touch my prick chronically and my hands are like sandpaper

:rofl :gay

doin good I guess, you guys don’t still have the kia…right? :rofl

dude did she live in that thing? it was horrible smelled like shit and nasty as hell .bitch had moldy coffee in the console i chucked the cup before i got in it:lol…oh and she got it 3 weeks after we finished it

Yeah, sounds about right. She’s a huge rolling failboat.

Welcome man! And thanks for joining.Is this thread really on SVTP?? :lol I didnt see it…

im talkin to one of his “bitches” right now… on facebuhk and she seems like a very nice young lady…

we’ll probably have to meet up and go over some more details in person about this dude…

I cant believe at one point I tried to stick up for this kid and give him a chance. And to think… I was gonna trade my old BMX BIKE for his car :rofl

ya know what ,you bike had no chain .his car had a blown motor .sounds like a fair trade to me :retardclap

It has a chain thats worth more than the car, $40 nickle-plated chain mang! Srsly, shits pimp :lol

so i take it the ni99a kid ya stole it from hasnt found it ?

there is 2 pages of guest,s lookin at this kids lifes failures .i soon hope he realizes his dad fucked up and pulled out a little to late and the best part of him went runnin down his moms ass

Nah, my name aint race92dildosinmyass. I actually pay for my shit, and I dont buy junk!

im kidding fuckstick

Checking in from Lightningrodder.com

Read like 20+ pages. This kid is an idiot lol.

O and I have a Ford V8 you can race in your shit truck.

LOL !