RACEhatch ULTIMATE FAIL EPIC THREAD 5*

Nice truck man :thumbup. Ford ftw

Chi-DTM is here :thumbup

Checking in from BF.c OT as well.

Shit is fucking epic, spent a fair amount of time reading it and :banghead because of that fuckstick ilove92fatcocksinmychocostarfish

Also,

Hugo :shifty

Allright,
Honestly take this however you want but, MY BAD. Ok, this forum circulates more on entertainment, and good times, then it actually does about the sale(s) of car(s) and parts.
MY BAD. I thought i would broaden my potential buyers by posting my shell for sale in a thread on this forum. Obviously there was no interest, except someone would have given up a whole bicycle for it.:whoa regardless, i am happy to say the car sold for $500 , thanks guys. and once again i will say MY BAD. I APOLOGIZE, for offending anyone or posting unecessary things on the forum. I still want to be a part of the car scene around here, because before i had my license at 16 i swapped my first motor on gravel with spare jacks and knuckle scrapin tools. I’ve built over 30 engines including cars, dirtbikes, quads, etc. I go to school for cars, i love cars, my entire life has revolved around cars for as long as i can remember, and i deffinetley want to be a part of the scene in my area.

With All Due Respect,
Im Sorry, My Bad
Josh

WELL

i just talked to the playboy for like 20 mins on aim, started with

Rac92EGhatch228: scumbag
Singh337: whats up bro
Singh337: are you mad ?
Singh337: because of what you said on the forums
Singh337: because you brought it to that level
Singh337: are u really?
Singh337: serious man calling me scumbag and shit doesnt change anything
Rac92EGhatch228: no because of what my words were twisted into

and ended with

Rac92EGhatch228: okay.
Rac92EGhatch228: thanks for the respect
Rac92EGhatch228: like i said sorry

:lol he said some STUPID SHIT for sure, im gonna give him a break, shit went apeshit, and while he fed it more than anyone, im sure 3/4 of the shit he said he wouldnt of said normally or something

idk im just sayin, respect for the kid for posting "im sorry" anyways dude start over all fresh post some pics of w/e project u got goin on and remember not to take shit seriously and keep the girls off shift :lol

racehatchfail (josh)

if you not going to pull a failvis and go back to exactly the way you were, i, among others (hopefully), will let all of this hilarity slide.

whats up, im kramer :smiley: :lol

• 1 as long as he doesnt go back to that shit, then i think we can all excuse what he did, have a laugh and move on…

sup kramer, and yea idn im really not like that at all actually, the typin fingers got a little full of testosterone and got a little carried away, sorry again, and im a big fan of the mr-s my brother in law used to have a pretty sweet one with megan headers/catback, intake, short throw etc etc. i liked it alot.

thanks again man appreciate it, i was a dickhead. My bad again.

AND FTW!! I DID NOT BANG MY SISTER OR ANYTHING CLOSE TO THAT NATURE, Ughh makes me wanna puke reading that guys c’mon.

i have an MR-S i’ve got an 88 MR2 (for now), a pic is in my profile (click on my username)

its cool , im just glad you manned up, most wouldnt after all that

LOL we know…

one last time…

yea his was an 04 or something deff newer then 02 i might have some old pics of it it was nasty it had all blk interior with tan leather seats looked crispy. Them things handle insane. He was tearin ass around a corner one time i remember, the motor lost oils sump and developed a knock, haha. and toyota gave him a brand new longblock and 6 spd tranny for free with 0 miles on it.
heres a few they arent closeups:
our old crew

BFCOT and NWBMW.com checking in
I had to sign up for this. Thank you kid for providing a epic thread for me to read while I am sitting here in Kuwait.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

:rofl damn i dont think this many people registered to comment on a thread before, even in travis’s

Checking in from BFC OT and SWFLracing.com

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

Thread of the year.

Another one from SVTPerformance.com

I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone lie so much, get caught, then continue to try and lie his way out of it. Thanks for keeping me entertained.

NW BMW, as in the PNW? :excited

^could’ve bet the fact that my mother is an ostrich that that was coming :lol

Bimmerforums (BFC OT) checking in aswell… Great thread. Kid realized he made one of the most epic threads of the entire interweb for 2009 and wants to back out… I will admit I feel sorry for him now though after admitting fault.

:rofl oh jeez