RACEhatch ULTIMATE FAIL EPIC THREAD 5*

Did any of you really expect me not to :tongue

That’s pretty much what I was thinking.

OMG I AM dying over here LOL :rofl:rofl:rofl

OMFG. I just read like 15 pages of this shit.

SOMEONE SEND THIS TO the powerz of /B/

!!!

WTF is that man?

Go to 4chan.org

/b/

Cover your eyes. Dont say I didn’t warm you.

Lives have been ruined due to /b/

was this suppose to be a statement? or did u really mean to ask them to lick ur nuts?

if its a statement, its not gay

if its a request, its totally gay

Shift518 gone global.

Fixed that for you

Checking in from BFC.OT

Umm… wow. I don’t even really know what to say at this point. This kid is a total tool. To go through all this insanity, and at the end turn around at apologize for it all… I’m not sure he’s getting off the hook that easy.

Took 30 pages before he turned around. People that come here from other sites (and there will be many) sure as hell won’t read that page first… they’re going to suffer though all the retarded things he’s said first, the big claims, the name calling, the fake fuck list, the involvment of Sgt. Trooper, the incest, and the attempt to trade his car for 2oz of weed. I can’t even believe this all went down like this. It takes a special kind of retard to escalate things to this point.

Props to srs bsns for reviving the lost pictures… I’m certain he fucked all of them. There’s no doubt in my mind.

Thanks to benny for linking this… I’ll be sure to pass it on to any auto enthusiast boards I visit.

And lastly, rac92hatch228… ENGLISH, motherfucker!! DO YOU SPEAK IT?!"

:rofl

These BMW owners have some great posts.

goin in the sig. thats just a great quote :rofl :rofl

IMM SORRYYY, MUUHHH BADDD

yes sir. I was up in the tacoma-ft lewis area but now im on route to Iraq. Congrats kid your shit is world wide :rofl. I might even stick around here for more lolz.

This is the lulz capital of the internet.

Vlad this satisfies my quota for like 3 years. I’ve gotten like 10 members int he last two days :rofl

Hey guise, I cant find the picture of this racehomohatch guy, I got something brewing over here

oh em geez racehatchwars can dorifto too!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYZAOEAOzjg

:rofl

what a fucking failvis :Idiots

HA! good find! when will it stop!?!?!??!