RACEhatch ULTIMATE FAIL EPIC THREAD 5*

ahhhhhh yupppppp

and mine hasnt had a motor in it in what 2 months now …

anyways

on some real talk, i think it should be known, no matter how much of a tool he is

this kid has ADHD and a chronic compulsive reactive lying disorder etc etc

it think it was / is pretty obvious but incase its not at least you should take that into account now

the thread has gone like 50 pages, i loved like every minute of it, but i do feel sorry for the kid and seriously , i dont want to see anyone commiting suicide over shift drama…

that 13 year old slut killed her self over myspace not too long ago… we dont need that RLNR here LOL

i know this thread is gonna fuel for a while longer but at least keep that in mind

hes admitted to lying about what he said before for the record

yup :lol

is chronic compulsive lying disorder a real thing?

i think so. srsly

wtf :rofl

How do you know he wasnt lying about having a compulsive lying disorder?

did u take a bad hit or suttin ?or is allah makin peeps act nice now?:lol

I know chronic masturbating is… trust me

it aint got shit on multiple personality disorder, we watched a video in psychology where a woman had 100+ personalities, one of them was a dragon, she stood on her coffee table and flapped her arms and tried to breathe fire!!! :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

SHIT you beat me to it…

minddddfuckkk

But she didn’t have sex with a car while being a dragon.

+745858896757857685768568057685869796796789679356793567504679547695386904856943067934-

haha… I knew youd back me up

minus what? thats an incomplete equation, sir.

oh,rea,lly

i bet,you,just mashed, the key, boar d,

yes, he gets angry for what ever reason and this disorder basically makes it very easy for him to lie about shit uncontrollably

:shifty

…:lol

no im just being real right now, taking a step aside from the whole joking around shit just to put this out there, that we are having loads of fun laughing at him, but its something you should keep in mind

all joking aside you need to recognize the issue and why he was really doing that shit, and be glad you dont have the same shit because it fucks yo life up lol

dfjs H,h FXZ,zX FH,XZF , xFZZ,dfs, ,ads ff asd,f,