RACEhatch ULTIMATE FAIL EPIC THREAD 5*

so talkin to my g/f tonight, she tells me she told one of the girls the website( here) and said she will be immediatly checking it and something will be done…

yeah, I definitely wouldn’t want that gargantuan swelling lip syndrome.

I hope someone poaches your giraffe ass

if he erases himself over this he is worse than i though ,suicide is a pussy way out i have been in the gutter of rock bottom and stood up an took what needed to be done in stride

I’ll recruit someone to do so this weekend…poach him right into the sand on the BEACH, THE BEACH MOTHER FUCKER

did someone say a punch in the nutzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

right, i mean its all good, shit is fuckin hilarious man i will forever remeber this no doubt

im just trying make it common knowledge that this kid DOES have mental issues that are affecting the way he behaves and shit

Singh, man, you have a point. HOWEVER, if someone were to be so unchecked that they commit suicide over the events that unfolded on a CAR forum, then so be it. We are doing nothing wrong. All we are doing is stating our opinions and FACTS about what this kid has posted. Everything said on this forum has been a direct result of his actions. HE lied, HE flipped. Not us. If he does do something that stupid I won’t lose a wink.

asssssssholeeeeeeeeee :rofl :rofl :rofl

plz dont hurt me again :ohnoes

Poacher #1 reporting for duty

he is rather intimidating.

best post in thread

does he need a tissue ? cause guess what i dont give a fuck .as we alll know i have issues :lol but i work with them and have fun with it .this kid just needs his ass kickeed by someone who really dont give a fuck .not a highschool type fight a real one :eek2

Hel cut your balls off and wear them as earrings

If this kid has mental issues I say we stop this right now, thats not cool at all.

GTFO you horny, fun-sucking putz

actually yeah im kinda feeling that too… :frowning:

totally agree, but u dont know people based on what you have seen from them over the internet, and someone whole is emotionally / mentally unstable and not right at all times can make some bad choices… and i dont want something like that resting on my shoulders when / if it happens , im sure no one does

I doubt he has mental issues, everyone now days has “mental issues”

i doubt he does ,he is just a fruitcake with no life .only mental anguish he has is from the librarian kickin his ass and postin it on his myspace page

well that and fuckin his sis:'(