Racing Seats (2) / 4 or 5 point harnesses

hey, im looking to buy 2 racing seats / and (2) 4 or 5 point racing harnesses.

looking to spend 100-300 total.

let me know what you have and if you could post some pictures.
thanks-

I have a single sparco red 4pt racing harness if you’re interested

sounds safe.

100-300? seriously? Can you even get harnesses for that cheap?

I’m looking for a used parachute, $30 max. (a couple small holes are OK)

fucking lol

are u kidding me lol, of course you can.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2-X-4-POINT-NEW-PRO-RACING-SEAT-BELTS-HARNESS-STRAP-BLU_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem4837b559c4QQitemZ310172277188QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

I have two eBay seats I’ll sell to you for $100 for the pair

ebay seats? post picks if your being serious… if your not then stop being a douch.

douche*

No I’m serious, they are both black cloth, came with my jetta when I purchased it, Im going back to oem seats so I don’t need these. I’ll get pics tomorrow, there’s a small tear in the driver seat where the standard seatbelt rubbed againt it but past that they are in good shape

LOL

Stay on topic please. And please dont spam my topics.
Thank you.

You’re going to trust your LIFE to 25 dollar harnesses from ebay.

Cool move, guy.

who said i was going to buy them eh? Im not gonna spend alot of money (over $100) on harnesses…

Camaro send me your email address, i’ll send you pictures of the seats

you should spend about 100 dollars one ONE harness if you want to be remotely safe. I’m sure this car doesn’t have a harness bar anyway, so maybe it’s safer that your harnesses break and you’re ejected from the vehicle, than having them hold you in tight and break your back because they’re bolted to the floor.

Good luck with your siq whip.

Its not good to cheap out/rice out when it comes to safety equipment…

i have a full roll cage professionally welded… + frame connectors. i was more looking for racing seats then the harnesses but if someone had used ones laying around they were looking to get ride of cheep… (i was just seeing whats our there)…

i have a set of brand new in box black 5 point cam lock harnesses $100 its yours