WTB: Harnesses

Looking for a pair of racing style harnesses for the front seats of my neon. Just got some new racing seats with the holes for the harness seat belts. New or used it doesn’t matter to me I would like them in black or red or maybe something else if you have it. Im interested in anything, but the five point harnesses.

i have a black 4 point. no name. make an offer

night bump

don’t cheap out on safety equipment…

rjs harness’s. not street legal per law, but more than enough.
new they are under 70$ a harness, and used all over the circle track circuits.

Thanks for the info. I don’t plan to cheap out on the harneses, I’m just trying to see what’s out there, but thanks for the concern :wiggle:

do you have a cage w/a harness bar in this car?

jw wat that neon has in it that you would need a harness for??? spearco harness are good name brand and legal , but pricey alogn wiht corbeau

takata

I need harnesses that like attach to the seat or something. I don’t have a cage in the car. It is just stock so I don’t really need the harnesses, but I like the way they look. The seats tom motorsports black suede racing seats:

http://www.tommotorsport.com/2005/shop/index.php?page=detail&id=161&lang=en&devise=USD

i know wat ur saying witht eh 4 point harness most of them bolt onto the bottom 2 bolts of the back of the seat and the other 2 bolt ont he frotn then u have the circle thing the 4 latches go into…did u try modernperformance.com or darellcoxracign.com…they sell alot of decent neon and srt stuff…i def wouldnt but cheap ebay 179.99 for 2 seats there crap