Racing Seats

wtf are you talking about? i have corbeau cr-1’s in my bimmer, i honestly love them. i am not the only one who has put these seats in a “high-end” car.

some things to consider:
if you are tracking like tom said, many organizations don’t approve reclining seats, they must be fixed. if your car is your daily, i would suggest the reclining seats. quality racing seats in general, whether reclining, or fixed are pretty comfortable, even for extended trips. you’d be surprised at how much support they actually give you. the sliders/ brackets are another important consideration. many classes require stationary brackets such as ones made by wedge engineering. like i said, if the car is a DD i would go for the standard sliders. if its a track duty car, get the solid brackets, or else you won’t meet the requirements. if you get the fixed brackets, expect to do a lot of “playing” with shimming them and such to get the seat installed to your comfort level. if you would like to sit in my e36 and check out my corbeau’s you are welcome to as well.

to reiterate what was said before, vaders are not manufactured by recaro or corbeau… bf.c is full of shit you shouldn’t listen to. :headbang

Corbeau is a cheap seat. They are on the lower end for quality and pricing, you really cant deny that.

Re: expensive marque: E36 BMWs are Honda cheap now, not exactly Bentley class.

a lower price doesn’t always mean sub-par quality. for the price i got my corbeau’s for, they are well, well worth it. :tong

picked the pair up off a buddy from portsmouth after show n’ shine a few years ago for $240 :wow

i have recaro sportlines in my cobra, while i havnt actually driven the car with them yet, i do love the way they feel. deff very supportive and comfortable

same thing with the GLI, factory recaros :bowdown

so no matter what car i drive my ass is always happy :lol