Racist VW Superbowl Ad?!

Apparently a lot of (white) people think this ad is pretty offensive. I could definitely see it if you had a 10ft pole up your ass.

Current Grammy nominee Sean tells TMZ he doesn’t understand why VW’s catching heat for the spot — featuring a white guy speaking in a Jamaican accent — because it’s “just entertainment.”

SP added it’s in good taste, and “to me it’s no different than the Italian accents in ‘The Sopranos’ or the English accent in Guy Ritchie’s movies.”

Man white people think everything’s offensive.

da fuq

not offended whatsoever.

I’m offended that they’re offended.

This.

In protest we should have a national Jamaican speaking flash mob at VW dealers… if I didn’t hate VWs so much.

OFFENDED?!?!? They are so freeking cool that is why they are being mimicked! How can that be offensive?!? By the way I am drinking from my Bob Marley coozie right now. AND check out my water jet website for Rasta lion pictures. Does that make me racist?!?!?!? WTF?!?

I hate people.

Like I don’t get it? I mean it seems like people feel they have the obligation to be offended on behalf of people.

“Ohh that’s offensive…right black people? RIGHT??!” “We cool dawg?”

And who ever said all Jamaicans are black any way? I know of at least one white surfer who talks like that, so how is it racist?

Right? Isn’t it racist to imply that all Jamaicans must be black? (See GMA interview on Jalopnik link).

I’m offended.

+1 I also hate people.

I saw the horrified media reaction two days ago on the Today show.

Then they went to praise VW for their previously awesome/cute/publicly acceptable Little Darth Vader ad.

Now lets see… Darth Vader… WHITE GUY WITH A BLACK VOICE.

James Earl Jones.

VW responds: “I’m not racist! My best friend is black! He’s a Tuareg!”

They need a little Rastaman Vibration yeah! Positive!

People need to be punched hard, in the face. So sick of people opening their mouths about stupid pointless shit they should keep shut about. How in the hell is this racist, and how does a white person deam this racist when it deals with Jamaicans. Shouldnt someone with a Jamaican background be the one to complain for it to mean anything at all? Cant do a fucking thing these days without it offending someone and that person getting there way.

Anyone care to make a movie? We can do our own Blazing saddles and see how long before we get asked to remove or go to court for it. lol

So I guess Snow is racist…

https://youtu.be/NtILxBszyf8

even after looking up the lyrics to that song i still dont know what he is saying but this is one of my all time favorite songs lol

Are all white people who sing Ska music racist? That would be quite a list.