Radios

i know i shouldn’t post this in this thread, but i think its important.

this season for meets i think everyone should bring a few 2 way radios , So when we go on a cruise and if anything happens or if someone gets stuck at a light or etc… we can communicate with each other and not lose people in the cruise.

i actually always have one in my glove box…

:word: i have a Rhino http://www.garmin.com/products/rino/
so i’m all set

DAYYYYYYYYYYUM looks like I know what Im buying right now. Where did you get it from

that is pretty pimp

hotTt damn…i want one

I guess CB’s aren’t in any more? lol

sprfreek thats pretty cool, does it eat batteries?

I have the 120. These are awesome for snowmobiling.

See, I said it would be a damn good idea to do this.

I’ve used to have a cobra 2 way till it got stolen, now I have a radioshack hardwired 2 way under my seat.

i use to have a couple of the crappy motorla 2-ways. i’ll have to see if i can find them some where.

i got two midlands. i mean theres enough ppl with radios to share or cheap enough to go out and buy some. i think we should make it mandatory considerin how many ppl have them and how cheap they are

while looking for a will ferrell dvd of mine in my sisters room who now lives in nyc for school, i discovered that she has a set of 2 ways…motorola fr60’s? that’s the writing on them…not sure if they’re good or not, but it’s not like we drive more than a 250 yards apart, and i’m sure almost any half decent radio can handle that distance… :gotme:

I have been carrying mine all along. I was wondering when people werte going to start carrying these again.

Hahaha its funny how many people actually thought and idea was a good one! Sweet, ill keep one in my car when I pick it up.

i have 4 i can loan out if needed, if and when i come out

Been that way for years

i had 2 but i lost them, time to buy more i guess heh.

i have 2 i think, but i know one is in intense98rt’s car SOMEWHERE

OT

it prob vibrated its way out of the car by now lmao