Rainbow 6 Vegas

so is that the new word for camping?.. reloading?

HAHA, if you think I was camping… you’re crazy, I was running around lol

PS. I’m being a loser and not going out tonight, so I’m on now…

Boosted GVR4

Knik and skunk are on, skunk dropped, knik is getting madddddd xp y0 who else wants some?

w0rd, howie is my experience pimp yo

i’ll prolly be back on in a couple hours, gotta stop & see some people.

knikuk

RAGING BULL

BULLET HOSE!!!

fucking thing kept locking on me, lol it was fun tho!!

T- 7 days until I’m maybe back on… jeseh its been sooo long… i cant wait to play skunk… i need some sniping practice. non-moving targets FTW

LOL

Admittedly, since the first time I started playing with him, he’s gotten much better.

Man, I was fucking tired last night…

lol truth… i had to get the hang of the damn game again. Last time i played this much was when i was living in Tampa

hahah… i will kill jon… over and over and over :wink:

i think im gonna try to rank up later, im out most of the day for the scavenger hunt s when i get back im prolly gonna be a tired old guy. I will be chillaxin at my 360 around 10 if anyone wants to help a brotha rank up.

i have a party to go to all day… but i think tonight im going to be taking it easy cause i gotta be at the stadium around 8am tomorrow morning

so i might be on tonight

I might be online later. May screw around with setting up the second 360 as a dedicated server.

Mike and I should be on later tonight… i am not sure what time tho.

May or not be here in another hour or so.

Ill be on later

im signing on now.

i bought the game, and i do not like the controls. would love to play on-line but no high speed internet… working on that though.