Rally NY 2005 *fiddy-six-k death*

actually, i am only half kidding. she doesnt seem that bad. she chit chats and stuff. and to be honest i started it when i told her she was crazy for thinking the prepped evo she had been in was faster than grahams sti…which of course is due to driver. and i am sure she was only kidding when she said i did nothing, cuz it was half true. the car held together great for the whole rally. with the exception of peter having an off and messing a control arm, the car was easy to work on.

for the record i didnt stare at her chest once. josh was doing all the staring. poor kid is still under the impression she even has them…ah you gotta love wonder bras.

joe

nah she had some big titties i snuck a peak

LoL so mean!

cough, cough…whatch u talkin bout Willis?

you know by now that crew doesn’t mean anything to drivers and co-drivers. We are only there as excuses and a way to deflect the mistakes of others.

blaming his fuck-ups on me

The only thing I’ve ever blamed on the crew was drinking! I know without you guys, I would definately consume less. So what, at LSPR it has to hugs & kisses atfer each service? Or how about just at the finish? Where’s the love…

Chrissie can still bite me tho…

lol, comeon now I have never influenced you to drink!
:slight_smile:

i will have hugs…kisses…and some hulk juice waiting for you at LSPR when you finish on the podium. no more of this setting 8 stage time records and not finishing. i know you want the hulk juice as a replacement for diet pepsi

The hulk is still in my fridge… noone would drink it.

No one had too. A person’s blood alcohol level would be over the legal limit just from smelling that stuff.

hahaha

the hulk drink.

We had some of those @ Carlisle didn’t we? I don’t remember well from carlisle.

I don’t even want to know how drunk you get off the Hulk shit. It’s gotta be bad if dozer won’t touch the stuff and it’s still in his fridge.

here’s my pics --> http://www.trdsupra.com/index.php?p=30

I would have appreciated a nice hug at each service, yes.

And God Damn it where is my picture

Nice pics. I was supposed to go meet Graham, but ended up not being able to make it. I plan on hitting up Snow Drift in Jan. though.

lol @ this thread

where’s a pic of this girl?

Wheres our pics Zwarbyt?!

he’s dead to me now. the pictures are lost forever :frowning:

This is going to get ugly :slight_smile: