Rally NY 2005 *fiddy-six-k death*

OMG if these pics dont get uploaded soon i am gonna go beat up elderly people

better pics than Zwarbyt could have ever taken.

http://www.plaftaphoto.com/gallery/album105

this one especially…
http://www.plaftaphoto.com/gallery/album239/MG_4397

well thats great except he didnt take the shots… Josh and my friend Christina took most of them. :wink:

If you think this was cool, you haven’t seen nothing!!

Come to Lake Superior Pro Rally (LSPR) in 2 weeks. That will blow Rally NY away. The cars, the girls, the bars, the party are all better. Except you’ll have to hike up your skirt and go up to the Michigan U.P. It’s totally worth the trip though.

Chrissie Beavis can bite me, what a bitch! (could have been the booze :slight_smile: )
Nat R was pretty cool, but her head is getting as big as Pat’s now.

Sweet pics, love the Workum shot. You should send that to Graham.

Sorry about the dragging you guys down to monticello on Saturday, I thought too it would be better. Friday night there were actually some people/women out down there but definately not Saturday.

Oh there weren’t? I could barely see by then :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer:
Tom’s drink mix did me in.

Did anyone pay for that Buffet at the Concord Resort? That was a pre-ordered reserved dinner as part of the awards banquet. Apparently that didn’t stop me from jumping in.

ah yes, saturday, the night when bottoms up was in prime fashion!

spence, dont feel bad about saturday night. yeah there could have been more females but that aint your fault…we wouldnt have been able to ge tto them anyways. those irish are quick and then tend to tackle instead of “pick up” and then if you want to fight one…you gotta fight like 90 of them.

crissy beavis sucks

Yeah me and Jess dug into the buffet, good stuff. We didnt want to see all that grub go to waste.

For those who don’t know - JoeJoe almost got a beat down at Trotter’s Sat.

Sweet.

crissy beavis sucks

guess I missed a good time at trotters

I’d still dhitb…

yes, for the sole reason of making her life uncomfortable. she thought riding in a prepped rally car was a rough ride before…

so what did she do to you guys that has you so riled up?

she just talks trash…in my case she said that i didnt do anything worthwhile on the car all weekend. thats crazy to me because lets say i didnt nut and bolt passenger side front, and it came loose, and her vegetarian ass went straight into a tree…well it didnt happen, and i think she should be more grateful.

joe

the upload cut me off at 167 pics, dozer fix it

Joe, you know by now that crew doesn’t mean anything to drivers and co-drivers. We are only there as excuses and a way to deflect the mistakes of others.

next time don’t even bother taking pics, what a cluster…

yeah but at least jon buys me beers while he is blaming his fuck-ups on me. i didnt even see her tits. there has to be some give and take here kevin

come to a west coast rally, she seems to cut loose a bit more. But that might be because she doesn’t have a half dozen creepy guys staring at her chest the entire time. I do hear where you are coming from, at least the guy who owns the car always buys me drinks.

yeah …

give her a roofie
take advantage of her…