rallycross race this saturday, loaner car too.

race this saturday at smithon–starts at 8 pm, race under the lights. in addition, we have a loaner car to rent out to those not owning or having a car to race. cost to race the loaner is 35 w/ no fears if anything breaks. rental car is limited though.

am I able to enter my shitty rental car? pt cruiser

not sure on a pt cruiser. ill get back to you after i look at one in person tomorrow. Put it this way, do you think it would be to top heavy and want to roll? as we dont allow trucks or suv’s w/o a rollbar. i know that pt’s are registered as cars. so that negates the truck deal.

full coverage rental ftmfw, I dont care if it rolls lol. I’ll just tell um I hit a raccoon

+1 for the pt cruiser

i unfortunately cant make it this weekend(which really pisses me off) do to work but im going to do everything in my power to make the august date. i also would like to hear how the rental car works out, might beable to bring a friend who would want to run your rental.

thanks for those who showed up. almost an average racer count-- which is good considering the past events being canceled due to rain. so hopefully we build off this turnout–especially since there were a lot of new faces…

the rental car was working well (5 drivers) and not showing any sign of wanting to quit. that was until it’s 12th run a brake line blew out. so that will be fixed before next race, as will a better set of tires. thanks for those racers who helped pick up the slack and took on co-drivers to make sure everyone got their runs.

next race the uphill section will be open, which will make for a longer course than tonight. you definitely dont want to miss it.

sailor

I swung by for a sec to watch, I believe I was talkin to you Sailor I told you I had an 04 mustang. Your the guy with the mean chops right?

yup, that was me.

Cool. Now I can put a name with the face.

i actually might come up for the rental