Ramesh is a PUNK!!

Since you won’t answer my calls I’ll put u on blast here instead!

So here is the story. Since I started lapping some of my friends came out and fell in love with it over drag racing! Well a certain someone (Dan) always wants to compete with me in drag but I’m thru with that I told him. So , (I think) he put his buddy ramesh to challenge me. So they called me out saying they are gonna take me down blah blah blah and if I don’t come to dunneville on the 25th of July I’m a pussy and shit!

So the night before I called him and said it’s calling for rain are we still doing this? Oh I’m trying to back out and rain or shine it’s on lol. Well come sat morn noone could find mister ramesh. His buddy Dan said he is a late riser ahahah. I called him about 18 rimes no answer. But I guess he rose early on Sunday for bings meet

So here it is ramesh Im leaving for vacation on the 19th of aug anytime before that I’m ready but I work every other sat too. So let’s set a date biatch.

WTF

Ya know I’m not saying I’m gonna win. Cuz he has more power and better tires but ar least I show up!!! :slight_smile:

Wow…come on dude, how old are you? You’re not 16 are you?

weak.

the moral of the story is be on rime

yo Ramesh… such a punk lookin so ffaaaaaaaan in that vert…

enter the drama section.

GO!!!

can’t guys just hug this one out?

http://www.clevelandleader.com/files/CareBears_Blanket.gif

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e45/Blozor/FaggotTree.jpg

take it to Pm boys.
or maybe you can get his phone number and flirt via text message.

This single post sums up the current state of mind that SON has now become. Sad.

You must have a stellar life in your hands if you have nothing better to do but advertise this childish garbage.

How hard is it to talk to him personally. I would have to call YOU the punk for having to publically display how much of a true gangsta thug you are.

END.

clearly you guys missed the part about him HAVING his phone number, and the other dude not answering…

Word…My bad.

I guess I could care less about pointless drivel.

Like come on…I guess the FNF is for real and I better look out.

Don’t be angry just because you’re in Calgary and no one really cares about cowboys. :wink:

Oh I’m not angry, I should’ve left this thread alone because it passed my mind that it is SON after all and it’s known…no…expected to have this behaviour.

P.S There’s not many cowboys in the City, just fake ass suckas like in Ontario, more specifically where there’s a Stampede Corral. The true rednecks live in the fields.:slight_smile:

You were supposed to grow out of your teenage angst… we know you really kb jockey for e-thug points, iirc, you have over 9000!

p.s. what does “it is SON after all” mean?

i will take any one down the 1/4 mile, if i loose i loose. i am no bitch.

lets do this ladies.

DRAMA!!

Ask any racer, ask any real racer. It don’t matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winning’s winning.

^^^^^ lives his life 1/4 mile at a time , and for those 20seconds or less in his moms minivan he’s free

farmer

^^ lol, i wish my mom had a minivan.